Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Man after reading articles about eels panthers etc chasing hookers and verrils and Hodgson (another season down and age catching up) makes me so happy we got Mahoney. Such a drop in quality.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, i respect your point but with what hes being paid, isnt the expectation is for him to create that momentum.
Thats a valid point.

I think anything more than $700k for a prop is overs.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Thommo was clearly targeted by the NRL. I have no idea why as it makes no sense to BUT I watched every week many tackles the same as his or worse without being sighted, punishment or a mention. Hetho I understand but Thommo was clearly targeted IMO.
It’s a ref vs bulldogs thing. If thommo plays for another team he’ll be suspended less often.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i’d put a million bucks in paynes pocket
I agree he is a gun but look at where his team has ran the last 2 years. You need players to get you up the field but its no use if you havent got the class to make the most out of it.

Just my opinion though. Maybe $750k for Haas but I think some props are waaay overpaid. Founa-Blake got over $800k I think to sign with the Warriors. Manly seemed to do ok without him and whilst he played well he didnt improve the Warriors too much.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought the Hodgson to Eels from 2023 speculation was pretty funny.. surely not lol