Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems like Parra are more focused on Gutho, Paulo and Brown
Not saying this will have anything to do with Mahoney signing or not but they don’t seem like they want to break the bank for him whereas we are giving him the red carpet treatment which might be the difference. Either way if he chooses to stick with Parra I think it’s bad for his career. He should go with Dogs (not just because of the money) but also coming to play with arguably the best young half in the game
When Mahoney went down, they had Lussick fill in and it didn’t impact them as much. Their game plan isn’t heavily reliant on a hooker.

This reminds me of time when we were trying to get Mortimer and chose to stay. Hopefully it’s not the case and we get our man.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs/Berries
Yeah I’m still waiting for them to accept my join request. I’ve been near banned from that page a few times on my old account. Can’t say nothing without the admins having a go at you

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just seen this on one of the Facebook pages this info isn't from me let hopes it's true

-----------‐----------------------------------------------------------------------
Have been told by a reliable source that Mahoney is a 100% deal and will be confirmed soon despite all the rumours he’s resigning with Parramatta

Reliable source is within our top 30 who’s a close friend with Mahoney
Little research, Wakeham is only the player currently in the top 30 who played with him in SG ball. I wonder if it is him ?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s funny how that report also mentions the Dolphins interested in him, with B.Smith spotted up their at their Club.
B Smith said himself "I was only in there playing the pokies". :tearsofjoy:

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a factless article, gutherson weighing up his best options, he only has one ,to resign with parra.
This guys pissing in the wind, nfi !
And if I remember correctly I believe he left the Sea Eagles to go to the Eels because he wanted to be coached by Brad Arthur.

He got his wish but in turn won't be winning a premiership while Brad Arthur is still head coach at the Eels.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The missing link 9 is a must. 7 we have several options and one of them is bound to take the opportunity with some great players running around now. So I reckon if we land him then jmk can come off the bench.

Personally I think our offer is gona be to good to refuse. With Gould in his ear I can see him selling the club saying we will win a premiership before those scum eels do.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's only relevant if it's a recent follow, which in this case it isn't.
Yeah I just had geez this morning. I didn't know how long he has been following the dogs. Ah well still hope the **** signs lol