Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was the form hooker in the comp for first half of the season before he got injured imo. Passing game and kicking game improved heaps in the space of 12. Kids best assets is his desire and support play, will be the first one on a loose ball
I would have him as 4th best 9 in the comp.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Injury is the only thing that scares me with him, he’s a smaller body

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not from what I’ve seen. But I’m biased and don’t rate him
You’re joking? What don’t you rate about his game? He looks the complete package to me. I reckon Grant would probably be the only hooker in the game I’d take over him.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’re joking? What don’t you rate about his game? He looks the complete package to me. I reckon Grant would probably be the only hooker in the game I’d take over him.
I think his running game is on par (slightly better than) JMK, crisp passer, good defender and likely to be injury prone given his size and history. I think he’s good and better than what we have but not worth the big bucks

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well this would line up with what someone here said along with the questionable decision on not going balls in for cheese?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Get it Fucking done. If we missed Brandon he’s the best best option and at least he’s young. Little worried about his shoulder as someone else said but no more so than Brandon’s Fucking head issues and eye socket. Contact sport.

Jmk is trash and anyone trying to convince them self of different need to go watch the last years. No he can’t change it on his own. Though he’s just another Lewis. Reserve grade depth.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We might have a figure that we don't want to go over for a 9.

Offered to both Smith and Mahoney, probably short on what Smith wants/has been offered, probably more than the Eels can afford to offer Mahoney based on the rest of their team.