Dogs presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its 100% better than nose whistler.... but fuck me after listening to him i have little to no confidence in him... Hopefully he's just a 'nice guy' and deep down he doesn't want to publicly shame some players he inherited that he knows aren't up to FG standard.
why as a coach your players are your life line. they perform and you keep your job. they don't and your the first to get the boot. he needs to blast the players publicly. some of these players are past there due date and some just don't give a shit. I want him to do what ricky did last week and blast them to kingdom come. I knew woods was a dud signing from day one but his proving me right more and more the lazy prick he is.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit roster I agree but I could teach 9 year olds line speed and straight running.

We go block play into a block play to pass to the centre who amazingly has 2 defenders on top of him

We engage no defender in the line
The one time we went up the middle Eastwood made a break
Yet we didn’t go back there once

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what pisses me off about pay is don't think us fans are fuken stupid. he mentions penalties and silly mistakes. oh ffs we had more possession and rub of the green the whole first half and couldn't score a point we had 3-4 sets on there line in a row and never looked to break them. don't go using stupid lame excuses of why we didn't win. we are clueless and it begins with the coach.

people say 5 rounds in and we want pays head. well hell yea. I understand he was given the team from des but we aint as bad as we are dishing up. panthers game and last week would show you that we can compete if we chose to. these defence changes pay has done has exposed us dramatically and our so called attack we have been working on is non existent. what the hell did the coach do in the off season with the team? make our defence worse.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He just seems to give really generic answers to the media. You’d hope it’s a lot different behind closed doors.
This is what I’m hoping. He’s either intentionally very vague with the media or he’s seriously lacking insight.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stuart called his team soft kants then very next week they blow us off the park with a depleted team

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at this West tigers team and compare it to ours. That roster has every right to be bottom 4.....

Wests Tigers — 1. Tuimoala Lolohea 2. Corey Thompson 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Pita Godinet 10. Ben Matulino 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Robbie Rochow 13. Matt Eisenhuth (Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Alex Twal 16. Michael Chee Kam 17. Josh Aloiai
They will hit the wall, I still think their not the real deal and when Reynolds gets into the team he will give away penalty after penalty and slowly the Tigers will slide down the ladder.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He hasnt earnt the right to blast players though. The squad will turn on him quick smart.
Fair point well said, I guess the coach has to earn the players respect before giving them a blasting but a blasting can't be far off we are fucked the next 2 wks. Townsville then 5 day turn around against roosters who love playing us, we are like a training drill to the roosters!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where is the aggression that Pay spoke about when he was appointed, we have none. Tapine rode roughshod over us last night, we were pathetic. Pay needs to give some of the young blokes a go. Montoya should be dropped, has no idea in defence. Holland is hopeless. Need some mongrel in the forwards, but who have we got in that department. Foran tried his guts out last night. Woods is going through the motions. F-Mariner needs to run better lines, runs around like a chook with his head cut off.
Of all our current underperforming forwards you single out RFM ??? We mustn't be watching the same games

Status
Not open for further replies.