DOGS ON NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with you.

Dib aligns himself with Politis but they're nothing like each other.

An example is once a player is coming toward then end of their career or there's a better option uncle Nick moves players on. We let players retire on their own terms and overlook better options to be the good guys of the league.
That is how it appears,
Yet for all that type of shit, the Bulldogs always are the club that is on the nose with everyone else.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes right. But the problem is there is no apparent plan on how to correct things. Leaving Supercoach there is not about fixing things. He caused the problems we have.
I could be wrong here, but I get the impression that dib, ( for the record me to) think Des is capable of turning things around, and if not, won't be offered another contract,

I think it's to do with the size of his contract, the fact no better options are currently availible in the short term.

I think it's true,
Des has to turn things around, or he will be let go at season end.

Saves us paying out his contract,
Buys us time to find a suitable replacement,
Gives us the opotunity to keep Des if he can get his shit together.

I support the clubs decision in keeping Des for 2017 season, based on that logic,

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The club chairman then also underlined how each and every one of them was also accountable, including himself as chairman and all of the current football club board.
Please.
The **** thinks he's untouchable.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Going to be a big ask to turn it around this year from all mentioned due to no quality signings in deficient positions. I applaud the warning but should have been atleast a season ago. IMO we are a year behind in our actions.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope that Ray Dib is true to his word.
13 years without a title is not good enough for this great club.
The biggest change last year was in admin,terminating Crusher Cleal.
This is a Mega rich organisation that can offer no excuses.
We are top heavy in coaching and admin staff.
If results are not good this year,heads should role
Starting at the top

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just dont think we have the cattle.. This spine couldnt organise pissup in a brewery

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could be wrong here, but I get the impression that dib, ( for the record me to) think Des is capable of turning things around, and if not, won't be offered another contract,

I think it's to do with the size of his contract, the fact no better options are currently availible in the short term.

I think it's true,
Des has to turn things around, or he will be let go at season end.

Saves us paying out his contract,
Buys us time to find a suitable replacement,
Gives us the opotunity to keep Des if he can get his shit together.

I support the clubs decision in keeping Des for 2017 season, based on that logic,
I totally agree. There seems to be a knee jerk rection in the NRL every time a team has a bad year. Sack the coach.

Sometimes its the right decision, and it might even be right in our case, but i think it makes a lot more sense to not pay him out, and use the time to look for the right candidate instead of signing any other coach available. Its the smart option.

We didnt have a disaster of a season last year, we just faded out badly at the end!! I actually think the reduced interchange affected some teams such as us more then others. But tou cant really expect every team to adapt to this change straight away either.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with you.

Dib aligns himself with Politis but they're nothing like each other.

An example is once a player is coming toward then end of their career or there's a better option uncle Nick moves players on. We let players retire on their own terms and overlook better options to be the good guys of the league.
Not really true
Andrew Ryan
Patten
Hazem

All wanted to stay another year
Club pushed them out

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also
We fucked up in 2015 big time
When we bowed out so easy we should have made the changes back then with the coaching

Should have sacked cleal and co then and left Hasler and given him 16/17 to see how he went

2017 is gonna be tough for him to see if we are any better
We don't have the squad

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also
We fucked up in 2015 big time
When we bowed out so easy we should have made the changes back then with the coaching

Should have sacked cleal and co then and left Hasler and given him 16/17 to see how he went

2017 is gonna be tough for him to see if we are any better
We don't have the squad
I agree. I think changes should have been made earlier. Its unrealistic to think des will take us to a grandfinal this year. Its about time people have been put on notice, I think people have gotten a bit too comfortable. Its time to start working towards the future and produce results.

Reactions: DT

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We didnt have a disaster of a season last year, we just faded out badly at the end!! I actually think the reduced interchange affected some teams such as us more then others. But tou cant really expect every team to adapt to this change straight away either
It's not like it was sprung on them.
We had the same notice about the rule changes as every other club.
Hasler just failed to adapt, cause he's an arrogant ****.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really true
Andrew Ryan
Patten
Hazem

All wanted to stay another year
Club pushed them out
We're talking about under the current structure Dib/Castle/Hasler. Those players were pre that time.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's not like it was sprung on them.
We had the same notice about the rule changes as every other club.
Hasler just failed to adapt, cause he's an arrogant ****.
i think it was sprung on them as in they had all these big guys on contract and 80min ennis gone, then the nrl decided to change it up

but this is not enough of an excuse

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ennis, pritchard
My original post was about players that need to be moved on that aren't. You're talking about the opposite, players that wanted to stay and were moved on.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
My original post was about players that need to be moved on that aren't. You're talking about the opposite, players that wanted to stay and were moved on.
i thought you were talking about the club moving players on in general which is definitely on the rise recently because hasler is racist against 30 year olds or older

who are these players you are talking about, the only person i can remember retiring is perrett

Status
Not open for further replies.