Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We don't need him. With half our forward pack out we matched a full strength Melbourne storm pack last week. If our forwards stay fit we still have a couple coming back from injury and our young pups are traveling nicely.
We need to strengthen the roster and there's a salary cap where we have to spend 95% of it. The weakest links in our team are in the middle and halves.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
meanwhile lindsday collins resigns quietly and for apparently quite a low amount (600k? please someone say that's wrong)
it's quite interesting how the media make noise about some things and not others
Don't seem to try and pump up Rooster players prices like they do other Sydney clubs

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
Penrith will be rebuilding shortly. Too many leaving with experience.
I agree and the thing is both their SG Ball and Harold Matt’s teams missed the finals. The players will slowly stop coming through and the pain will start. I still think they have a few years as an elite team though

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't seem to try and pump up Rooster players prices like they do other Sydney clubs
Agree, am not wanting to be paranoid that they could be scheming to do so, because that would meam that reporters would have to have been approached and told/suggested to, to not talk about roosters players salary's.. Unless they have in the past and got into trouble for talking about the roosters salary sombrero. I heard andrew johns talking about the 'roosters massive warchest'. But he wasn't mentioning that they had resigned lindsay collins plus signed spencer leniu and mark wakawaka (the rugby winger)

although obviously losing manu and sualli would open up a bit of cap room, leniu and the upgrade for collins would probably balance out losing JWH. The only thing that has been interesting really lately is the lack of talk on collins worth, plus JFH worth.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the NRL don't blink an eye at Collins being resigned on $600k. LOL When the funding from Politis stops then the NRL will suddenly see the Roosters roster deteriorate significantly. I wonder why? The NRL are the most incompetent organization going around given the continued ignorance of the roosters sombrero & the fact Sutton is currently 1 win & 20 losses with the dogs and nothing is done either.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t think for a second he’s getting 600-650K and nothing else - Nick knows how to work the system.
Hey Lindsay. We’ll pay you 650k but we will also let you live rent free in this waterfront apartment in bondi for the next 10 years and you can borrow our Bentley anytime you want to drive anywhere or use this credit card for any daily expenses. You happy with that deal or can we offer you anything else? [emoji23]

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only one reason the roosters haven’t been done and thats nick owns the NRL through a shell company.

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
meanwhile lindsday collins resigns quietly and for apparently quite a low amount (600k? please someone say that's wrong)
it's quite interesting how the media make noise about some things and not others
It's normal, it would be wrong if they say he signed for $1m, it's the Rorters way of doing things :smirk:

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Right now it's a troublesome time for the chooks. I'm sure they've chased players. But competition for signatures is intense right now and they're struggling to find additional quality.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NAS is exactly what we need
Had incredible impact I hope Melbourne let him go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only one reason the roosters haven’t been done and thats nick owns the NRL through a shell company.
This would be so close to the truth...or at least they also win playing a round of golf with nick.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Staines is so shit, I've never seen him make use of his speed which is supposed to be his best asset.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey Lindsay. We’ll pay you 650k but we will also let you live rent free in this waterfront apartment in bondi for the next 10 years and you can borrow our Bentley anytime you want to drive anywhere or use this credit card for any daily expenses. You happy with that deal or can we offer you anything else? [emoji23]
Also don’t forget the fact money was put aside for stadium Australia refurbishment. A place that hosts wallabies, Socceroos, bulldogs, tigers, souths, dragons, origin….. and at the last min roosters get a new stadium and they can the stadium Australia refurbishment. :p

And apparently roosters don’t allow Souths to use Allianz for home games :p

Definitely a who you know league.

Last edited:

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
API only has a little
Bit left in him

adding luai who is a dancer and yet to prove himself without clearly I have never seen him kick a goal for a sideline the only thing he adds is the look brooks is a better 6 than him watch the way brooks runs the ball now at manly he has good players around him then they sign Turuva not really a big signing but like I said they need good players around them a complete rebuild

des hasler who poured so much money into one player Kieran Foran good mate of mine went to school with him still speak but he only played a couple games with the dogs he was good but now he is struggling to finish the game he will retire soon
But he still does a great job when he is on the field

Sezez or whatever his name is only 1 year left in him what happens when all these older players retire

that’s why it’s so important to concentrate on juniors and Gus Gould is doing that at the bulldogs he has done a great job through our juniors there weapons

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Staines is so shit, I've never seen him make use of his speed which is supposed to be his best asset.
100% agree he is the worst can catch a ball Penrith don’t give away players unless they have a backup through there juniors

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One I’m really hoping for too
There must be a foward from
The sharks now they have 2 million dollar players and a shit load of big fowards we must jump
On of them if Stefano leaves I think he will go to the top of the mountain Penrith