News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't buy it at all. There were rumours about him for years before he even got caught. You also only need to look into his brother's history and relationship that he has with his brother.
Not playing for years, he has missed out on a major amount of money. He also has his reputation shredded. You would think he may realise these things and by now has pulled his head in. I did some ridiculous things when i was a teenager, but eventually you grow up. Hes had the time and reasons to grow up since all the shit happened. Im not worried about him as far as culture goes, only concerned how much of his talent he had back then, has he got now? All i care about. Excited to find out if hes kept all of it. He was killing it when he was suspended.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crazy to think Mann is our most experienced player in our squad…wow. Didn’t think he had been around that long.
Came out of the same class as Munster and Hampton.

Has had a decent career playing multiple positions.

Be interesting to see where he ends up playing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Came out of the same class as Munster and Hampton.

Has had a decent career playing multiple positions.

Be interesting to see where he ends up playing.
Reserve grade.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone. If he signed for Roosters you'd all be bagging him and the Roosters.
But he didn’t sign with the roosters he signed with us. You are literally bagging fans for wanting the best out of a new signing, thats pathetic. Your boy is gone, Gus is our GM and will remain so for as long as he chooses. Get over it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But he didn’t sign with the roosters he signed with us. You are literally bagging fans for wanting the best out of a new signing, thats pathetic. Your boy is gone, Gus is our GM and will remain so for as long as he chooses. Get over it.
No, I'm bagging them for glorifying a drug cheat and making excuses for him

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's one of us now and there's been no evidence of anything lately. I'm happy to have him. Enough of the puff though, just play well, live well and show by your actions for a long time. Worst thing would be if he starts getting painted as a victim.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's one of us now and there's been no evidence of anything lately. I'm happy to have him. Enough of the puff though, just play well, live well and show by your actions for a long time. Worst thing would be if he starts getting painted as a victim.
He was a very naughty boy. But he's sorry, and now he's our naughty boy.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crazy to think Mann is our most experienced player in our squad…wow. Didn’t think he had been around that long.
I remember when he debuted at Centre for the storm, and was a very good prospect that went from strength to strength. Signing that massive dragons deal and being turned into a fullback hampered his development massively

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's an out and out drug cheat, fact. Happy enough we've picked up a potentially good footballer on what is hopefully a cut price deal but that's as far as my happiness extends and I'm not the least bit interested in this garbage PR spin.
At what point do you move past it though? He's served is suspension. What else do you want from him?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
At what point do you move past it though? He's served is suspension. What else do you want from him?
I want nothing from him, I'm just not buying any of this crap like most on here.