No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There was an article regarding Lodge about a week ago and straight from the horse's mouth, he said he was on a reduced contract at Rorters.

But you are right, Lodge's salary will now magically cover Hunt's salary - the current QLD half and / or hooker.

And don't forget Rorters have already signed Spencer Lenui and Dominic Young as well.

It's a fckn joke.
Rooster can afford Hunt easily if they move on Keary, or other players around the same coin (Walker would be on decent amount)

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No way in the world hunt goes roosters. It’s just not happening, lodge already being replaced by Spencer.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does anyone think he will be at dogs i reckon he will offer will be 1.3 we have heaps of salary who else has the money like that plus gorden tallis did say he doesnt know if titans got that hunts going for money and he must know where building gus would have told him if we miss out i dont know but gus always gets his man

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine if Hunt went back to the Broncos and played Hooker? Hands down they win the comp!!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine if Hunt went back to the Broncos and played Hooker? Hands down they win the comp!!
Fuck me that would be lethal.. TBF I hope for his sake he does win a comp because he is a great footballer that deserves to be remembered for more than a single knock on in a GF..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me that would be lethal.. TBF I hope for his sake he does win a comp because he is a great footballer that deserves to be remembered for more than a single knock on in a GF..
Yeah he will definitely be remembered the same way we remember Martin Bella.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell ya something wat will tip it over the edge ben hunt backing up for dragons and warriors pumping the red v than wat

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The amount kid rumours this is generating is off its head. So far today I’ve heard his going to Penrith to play hooker. Then heard the roosters are getting him and getting rid of Walker. Then heard he’s going to the tigers. Crazy. Think he’s been linked to every team.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Again.. Gus needs to make this one happen, don’t let it be another that got away.!! Not again.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We sign brooks, and deal him out to dragons for hunt, along with other assorted players

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
David Riccio has posed an article on News.com.au bagging Ben Hunt for demanding a release from St George. The following bit of deathless prose caught my eye:

“So if Ben Hunt ends up leaving and picks up a deal somewhere else in the very near future, I would love to see the NRL go out and investigate it. Look at phone records, look at the email track and find out what the hell’s gone on. Because you’re talking about the credibility of the contract system and the salary cap.”

No wonder the NRL have become too big for their boots when you have boofheads like Riccio recommending that they break the law!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
David Riccio has posed an article on News.com.au bagging Ben Hunt for demanding a release from St George. The following bit of deathless prose caught my eye:

“So if Ben Hunt ends up leaving and picks up a deal somewhere else in the very near future, I would love to see the NRL go out and investigate it. Look at phone records, look at the email track and find out what the hell’s gone on. Because you’re talking about the credibility of the contract system and the salary cap.”

No wonder the NRL have become too big for their boots when you have boofheads like Riccio recommending that they break the law!
Let's look at David Riccios phone lol...I'm sure there'll be lots of surprises in there.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was Crawley that quoted that. I literally just watched NRL 360 5 minutes ago and Riccio and Crawley were at each other about the contract saga with Hunt.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's look at David Riccios phone lol...I'm sure there'll be lots of surprises in there.
News Corp record speaks for itself in the UK and the USA...
Don't be surprised when it happens here,
It's only a matter of time before they get caught with their pants down again :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate told me that one week before he wanted a release he was at belmore dynasty resturant with jk warburton and gus he was seen