Do you remember these companies?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cool photos mate, I love nostalgia and as we get older it becomes more of a thing I find.
Do you know what suburb BW? Looks to be a Holden service centre right next door to the bank with what looks like an EH half way into the building.
The Bank Of Nsw became Westpac eventually I think, I used to work for the Government bank the State Bank of Nsw and started not long after it had a name change from being the Rural Bank of Nsw.Rocked up in 1982 as a fresh faced 15yo kid, my mother(and I loved her dearly RIP)bought me a few of those elastic ties fuck i copped some stick for that :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cool photos mate, I love nostalgia and as we get older it becomes more of a thing I find.
Do you know what suburb BW? Looks to be a Holden service centre right next door to the bank with what looks like an EH half way into the building.
The Bank Of Nsw became Westpac eventually I think, I used to work for the Government bank the State Bank of Nsw and started not long after it had a name change from being the Rural Bank of Nsw.Rocked up in 1982 as a fresh faced 15yo kid, my mother(and I loved her dearly RIP)bought me a few of those elastic ties fuck i copped some stick for that :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I believe that is the Cooroy branch of the bank, circa 1973.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone remember Samson Barbells in Rydalmere, still using the same equipment I got there in 1978. They made everything onsite, good solid stuff, not like today from china. Also anyone remember the ymca weights room in Pitt street near town hall, whole place burnt down late 70’s

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone remember Samson Barbells in Rydalmere, still using the same equipment I got there in 1978. They made everything onsite, good solid stuff, not like today from china. Also anyone remember the ymca weights room in Pitt street near town hall, whole place burnt down late 70’s
Got some weights from Sampson, back in the day.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Eagle Boys was so much better than any other pizza. Actually tasted like pizza and was a good size as opposed to the crap they dish up these days called pizza!! Got a meat lovers pizza from Dominos the other day and I kid you not, there was 2 pieces of bacon and a piece of mince on it and that was it. Rest was just sauce!!

Last edited: