Do you have a big one or a little one?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went into Bunnings to buy a high pressure water spray.. karcher..

They not cheap, walked away spending a good $600.. to jazz up the house, driveway, patio, pool etc..

but as I was walking away I stumbled on a ryobi $69 high pressure water sprayer. I thought I’ll get it as well and have a shootout between them.. the big dog vs the under dog.

today I used the $69 washer on the driveway and it did alright. Can’t complain at all..

Is the $600 unit going to do any better?

do you need a big one or is it how you use your small one?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gots a few the go to is the petrol 3200psi,can be a bit harsh on smaller stuff. But change the nozzle.the smaller ones tend to have a flimsy hose which always seems to get tangled with power cable. But they all can serve a purpose

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’ve got a petrol Karcher it’s heavy and shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why didnt you buy a diesel karcher to out do your neighbors?
you should always seek to get the jump on your neighbours.. once I did the lawns with my shirt off. Bloke across the road was also doing his lawn and then took his shirt off, but he was a little soft round the edges.. dunno what he was thinking, he took a knife to a gunfight

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve got the Gerni 5300… not bad

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you should always seek to get the jump on your neighbours.. once I did the lawns with my shirt off. Bloke across the road was also doing his lawn and then took his shirt off, but he was a little soft round the edges.. dunno what he was thinking, he took a knife to a gunfight
Im surprised you didn't get your miss's to thump him. Nothing full on, just a couple of quick jabs to let him know whos the boss.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im surprised you didn't get your miss's to thump him. Nothing full on, just a couple of quick jabs to let him know whos the boss.
only need to do that if there is some sort of contest. Bloke had nothing

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Which one of you was wearing the sexiest bra?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I thought this thread was going to be about penis