Do some women go to the gym to be gawked and leered at?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I been going to the gym for a long time and the outfits on girls have progressively become smaller, smaller and more revealing. We are almost getting to beach attire here.

Its no secret that some women use the gym to meet men and want to stand out from the crowd (peacocking?) but there are also some that make the ludicrous claim to just want to exercise and do not want male attention. But they also wear extremely revealing clothes and obviously make the effort to look their best.

Could women not go to the gym in some old clothes, some throw overs? Do they dress this way at home gyms? also or at the shopping centre? Or at work?

So do some women go to the gym to be leered at and gawked at? Or is any attention from men completely unwanted, unacceptable and unwarranted?

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’m assuming people go to the gym as way to stay fit and active feel good about themselves mental health and maybe a place to meet someone they find attractive.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Gyms have pretty much become the mid-week nightclubs. Women like to dress like ho's and not have men hit on them, they like to wear very revealing clothes, and they do anything but workout.

They are prime examples of human show-ponies.

That's why I avoid the joints.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gyms have pretty much become the mid-week nightclubs. Women like to dress like ho's and not have men hit on them, they like to wear very revealing clothes, and they do anything but workout.

there is a huge amount of phone usage and selfie pics occurring. But they definitely dress to catch the attention..

I’m walking on the treadmill and no one else around and a girl In very skimpy outfit walks by and gets on the stepper/hill climb machine right in front of my treadmill.. plenty to choose from but her arse Right in line of my eyesight.

to the unsuspecting person they would Walk by thinking why is that guy on that treadmill directly behind her? Couldn’t he use one of the 20 others not being used? Leering at her arse.. but I was there first and she walked out in front of me to train!!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At least they pretend to go to the gym. Some women just wear gym clothes when they have never been to one, or can't even spell gym, or haven't got the body for gym clothes.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Nasheed here,
You actively avoid hot women?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
You actively avoid hot women?
Stand your ground and make the hot women approach you.
Make sure she sees you from a distance and waves as she approaches!
Also make sure you have witnesses to this.

Or you can just ride public transport on Thursday night and wait until you start getting stalked by strays!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Thread should have more pictures in it. I haven’t been to a gym in like 20 years. I have no ideas what this thread is about. Any pics to back it up

Last edited:

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m assuming people go to the gym as way to stay fit and active feel good about themselves mental health and maybe a place to meet someone they find attractive.
Gyms have evolved into a real life social media post, people setting up tripods and filing their workouts, girls in skin coloured active wear looking out for people looking a them so they can call them out for looking, little scrawny pretenders chalking up to deadlift 60 kg in their socks, staring competitions, selfies and all sorts of gay shit

need to go to a hardcore gym like, you guessed it hardcore gym in Carlton, it’s men’s only perfect for boys like @Hacky McAxe

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I’ve set up a small home gym but I do miss the various machines and equipment, if I go it’s off peak times headphones in and zone out

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gym has a 1000% made my mental health worse these last few months :sob:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The desperate mating call of females who know they're about to pass their prime!
The gym is full of women on their second wind, or even third wind. Recently bundled out of a relationship, divorced, traded in for a newer model, or many just kicked to the curb, they hit the gym hard to try climb up off the pavement, to play in the lower grades to earn some ATP ranking points to get back up the social ladder.

It really is like a 7 day nightclub at the gym, many liken it to a go-go bar with a few desperados lurking about at all times.

Last edited: