Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[QUOTE="wendog33, post: 4833176, member: 25632"
I think its the best thing thats happened in a long time. The problem can be dealt with and it has strengthed the existing Boards future plans immensely. Members will want a sure and steady hand to follow up and fix this.
[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say it's the best thing to happen in a long time but one things for sure and that it will 100% make or break the current administration and Phil Goulds whole regime.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the media need to be very careful regarding this, if the guy is having mental health issues bringing attention to them over and over will not be helping their situation.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100 percent it has gone toxic, Mahoney is a terrible liar. Look at him smirk/smile every time the reporters are on the money with a question. He knows they have the intel spot on but he can't air it in public.

Players have been tapped and it's getting ugly.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's the best thing to happen in a long time but one things for sure and that it will 100% make or break the current administration and Phil Goulds whole regime.
I think that is exactly what this what this entire sh!tshow was designed to achieve.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If the details I've heard are true, then it's a lot worse than what even the journos have reported thus far.

Supposedly he wasn't forced to perform or endure 20 rounds of wrestling back-to-back against the rest of the team.

He was actually forced to endure back-to-back replays of the team's performances from rounds 1 - 20, and then left to wrestle with his own thoughts.

That's enough to destroy everyone's mental health tbh
That changes everything.
Abuse like that can never be accepted.

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hope he does take the club to court so he can exposed to the whole nrl then no one will ever want him at their club.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100 percent it has gone toxic, Mahoney is a terrible liar. Look at him smirk/smile every time the reporters are on the money with a question. He knows they have the intel spot on but he can't air it in public.

Players have been tapped and it's getting ugly.

Standard reply by the club. "It's a sensitive subject and we can't talk about that." Who was the women that prompted him at the 6:16 minute mark? She must be head of damage control. He lost it at this question.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there would be clubs out there doing extras and players on their teams doing that shit to earn respect from the team and to play better. Punishments in successful clubs are dealt out to enforce standards. Our fkn rabble stand down and complain then leak shit to the media. This shit was not created by the media, the narrative that its somehow some big fkn issue of a player being treated poorly is the media spin.
I had not heard of this type punishment the one I remember is being dropped for a game

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fekking media parasites fire up boys winning will silence the doubters.
They aren't silencing diddly squat, the media are on the money for a change. The only thing that will solve it is a clean out in the off season and we get the unhappy / unwanted players out.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've completely missed the point. None of us know the intricate details of how the player is feeling. My point is that those that call others who are apparently dealing with those issues as soft ***** are, in fact, soft ***** themselves.
I don’t need to know the details. If you’re not mentally prepared, fit and able to play football then don’t. It’s that simple. No one is forcing anyone to be a football player so yes call them soft or whatever you like. That’s reality.. and it doesn’t apply to just footballers.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t need to know the details. If you’re not mentally prepared, fit and able to play football then don’t. It’s that simple. No one is forcing anyone to be a football player so yes call them soft or whatever you like. That’s reality.. and it doesn’t apply to just footballers.
"He's a soft ****", but also "I don't need to know the details" LOL

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had not heard of this type punishment the one I remember is being dropped for a game
100 Percent it happens, i talk to a few blokes from the dragons' lower grade he showed me his foot one day full of blisters worst I've seen was told if he didn't turn up to training, he would be dropped or punished when he returned.