OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's interesting because I noticed Kautoga was a shorter price to score a try than other reserves after the team was announced. It seemed odd. In fact on TAB he is 5.50, shorter than each of Curran, Mann and Salmon who are actually playing.
JAC is 2.20...
Maybe they're both playing?
not officially confirmed but they're still there within the squad for tomorrow, fox is 80 percent chance of playing tomorrow

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will have to contain latrell and cook. Both have reasons to play out of their skin this week. Cook starting again after coming from the bench last week will have something to prove, and Latrell has been copping it left right and centre from everyone the last week, and will wanna prove something too
Yes agree nations. But so do we......

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
hopefully the 1st game against Latrell where he doesn't F us...

Last edited:

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
not officially confirmed but they're still there within the squad for tomorrow, fox is 80 percent chance of playing tomorrow
With Kautoga still in the extended squad.Are we thinking Kikau will be ruled out?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
anyone know what orange bibs mean noticed Tracey had that on in the latest pics

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 things we need for a 13+ win....

1. We need to repeat last week's performance

2. We need Souths to continue their putrid 2024 form

3. We need to give zero ammo to that Sutton ****.

This happens and there is no reason why we can't put 40-50 points on them.
I'd be over the moon with 36 nil leave Wabbit 100 in the hole and 0 from 4.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
PS how the fuck are the scum favourites? Because the owners AKA betting agencies, know their employee will "manipulate" the result?

PPS I really hope we win so they lose a fuck load of money.
For sure, bounce back against a bottom 8 team with Sutton in charge… all their ducks are in a row…. Only way out for us is to have the same mindset and execution as last week, but one or two levels up from that.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC against Milne makes alot of sense..

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our discipline is a lot better than last year (with the exception of the Parra game but I don’t know if that was us or a sh!t go with the ref).

Defensively, we’re light years ahead of what we dished up last season and that’s a combination of doing reps in the preseason heavily focused on defensive systems and recruiting experienced NRL men and not half our squad being made up of cup players.

Some are divided on here between getting the win or getting flogged from a South’s bounce back - make no mistake, they will be frothing for this game but I think we’re not the same marshmallow team we once were, despite being a smaller pack, we’re more committed and resilient than we have been for years.

I’m predicting a very close result, I’m not sure we have enough firepower in a close contest but I still believe we get the chocolates 22-18
I think it'll be close too and we'll only win by 30....

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hughes has been good TBH I do not see why people would be complaining

He looks up to it despite his limited mins each week, esp in defence where I thought he’d get found out laterally. We are using him well for 20-30mins a game to give us a boost after HT and we can finally slowly blood a player into FG for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.