OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
After years of getting flogged at Easter Dogs should bite back with Latrell not himself and Rabbits looking for motivation.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Preston vs Kolamantangi will be a good match up!

Looking forward to seeing how Taafe and Knight go against their old club.

Nullify Walkers and Kolamantangi”s game and we win. It’s that simple I reckon. Kick to Mitchell with Kikau and Curran putting big hits on please .
Kikau vs jabba the Hut is the one I am looking forward too .

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A must win game, in my opinion. Chances of Dogs making the 8 are virtually zero in my opinion. To have any chance they must win this game, before two tougher games. Team morale for better or worse is probably going to be effected significantly by a win or loss here.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we got a chance here. The dudes will be full of confidence and the rabbits don’t seem like a place that thrives off a backs to the wall mentality

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck Sutton, Ziggy and any incompetent clown refs that try to stop us.

Souffs will be desperate. It’s going to be tight and tense.

I’ll be going to this game as well. Hopefully the ref is a wanker chant goes up again like it did at Belmore.
I am nervous about this game. The boys will be up for it but if the officials have their usual say ... We have not won an overall penalty count/infringements this year.

I promise that I will be very ,very good this year hopefully that may help,lol.

Please do not let Sutton, Ziggy or Smith anywhere near the ground...

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please please please can we just beat these bunnies and just about sink them and their coach into turmoil....

It would be good for my health if we won.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rabbits will get f***** dirtier the more we take it to them, expect Fatrell or Walker to put on a dirty blind side dog shot on one of our smaller blokes … it’s been good that we’ve been practising to stand up to the bullying last 3 weeks .. Doggies by 10 ..

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hoping Souths have lost the dressing room and play crap again

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expecting a big game from critta . Burton usually plays good once every 2 games so he is expected to play well this week too

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just saw something about Murray leaving training early with a knee issue, but they are saying that at this stage he will still play this week.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw something about Murray leaving training early with a knee issue, but they are saying that at this stage he will still play this week.
If true, I think that is a log term issue with his knee he needs to manage rather than anything that is likely going to impact his ability to play..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If true, I think that is a log term issue with his knee he needs to manage rather than anything that is likely going to impact his ability to play..
It's the same issue Jake played through last season with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.