Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
brad arthur couldnt make the finals cheating the salary cap ffs

what an idiot

Parra Glenn

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why don't you just fuck off, we are not interested in your thoughts or opinions of how our team will perform in 2017, you have no clue Dude!! have you made high school as yet you fucken tool!!
Oh boo hoo you made me cry now. Seriously tell me what I don't understand, what is wrong in the blog? It's not mental science. Dessie has put the simplest, dumbest tactics in place so even the slowest, dumbest person can understand it. You're obviously having trouble understanding his tactics to write rubbish like this.
I actually pity the true supporters who have to put up with this shit dished up by your players, much like the shit my club has been thru last few years that we have finally cleaned out.

Bulldogs1974

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh boo hoo you made me cry now. Seriously tell me what I don't understand, what is wrong in the blog? It's not mental science. Dessie has put the simplest, dumbest tactics in place so even the slowest, dumbest person can understand it. You're obviously having trouble understanding his tactics to write rubbish like this.
I actually pity the true supporters who have to put up with this shit dished up by your players, much like the shit my club has been thru last few years that we have finally cleaned out.
You may have cleaned out administration at eels,that itself does'nt guarantee on field success

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parra is still shit house. They're dancers for money.

What you need is what we got but des is trying to des troy ..:grinning: . A mentality of game first, money later.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I won't give you 1,I'll give you 2,how's that....

Josh Jackson
David Klemmer

I will give you 1 too

1- Michael Ennis

sorry couldnt help my self. hehe

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Des is overrated and his fucking our club I can't wait to see the backside of him and straight into parra .

Reaction score
Mate go back to sleep I heard it 6months ago let's move forward not back get this funking shit head off the side you disk head

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha yeah we aren't in the best place st the moment, but to loosely quite Wayne!s World, if the Parramatta footy club were an ice cream flavour, it would be prailleines and dick.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
brad arthur couldnt make the finals cheating the salary cap ffs

what an idiot
Flanagan couldn't get Cronulla to not suck on the 'tides..... then ge goes and buys Barney.....makes me think he must have fluked this season Get Smart style tbh! :p

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm backing Des to get the job done next season. We need to get behind the team and fingers crossed we might see some positive football when we have possession in the opposition's half.

If Des is a great pretender than what is Brad Arthur?

Brad Arthur = myth

Parra Glenn

Waterboy
Reaction score
Haha yeah we aren't in the best place st the moment, but to loosely quite Wayne!s World, if the Parramatta footy club were an ice cream flavour, it would be prailleines and dick.
Very popular flavour with woman I believe, maybe your flavour is shit, sorry chocolate.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer and Jackson are restricted under Desdam.. they could be so much more if coached by a human.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very popular flavour with woman I believe, maybe your flavour is shit, sorry chocolate.
You and I must know different kinds of women bud. I've never met a woman who liked prailleines in my life tbh....who eats that crap? :p

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you I think Dessie has passed his use by date. Tell me 1 player, yes just 1 player, that has improved under Dessie? I can't think of any!
Now let's look at your spine. Hoppa still as useless as he was with us, the slowest fullback in history. Mbye has speed and....well speed, nothing more, Reynolds has enthusiasm........no nothing more I can think of, Lichaa has.........??? Enough said, Dessie has given you the most useless spine of any team in the competition, it is only your forwards that keep you in matches.
Now lets look at your tactics, pass 1 to a forward, pass 2 to a forward, pass 3 to a forward, pass 4 to a forward, pass 5 to a forward, and finally Lichaa gets tackled on 6th ten metres out from try line. No kicking in goals or high ball to contest, no contest for the ball at all, only to surrender it, usually by a forward, ten metres from the tryline.
Coach happy as opposition didn't get the ball on 20 metre line and have 7 tackles. Plan working well, when we get the ball more of the same boys. Gee I'm a happy coach, tactics working well!!!
WTF!
Good luck boys this season, you will need it.
Why don't you go follow a real Parra team like the Western Sydney wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.