Dessie the Great Pretender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra Glenn

Waterboy
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you I think Dessie has passed his use by date. Tell me 1 player, yes just 1 player, that has improved under Dessie? I can't think of any!
Now let's look at your spine. Hoppa still as useless as he was with us, the slowest fullback in history. Mbye has speed and....well speed, nothing more, Reynolds has enthusiasm........no nothing more I can think of, Lichaa has.........??? Enough said, Dessie has given you the most useless spine of any team in the competition, it is only your forwards that keep you in matches.
Now lets look at your tactics, pass 1 to a forward, pass 2 to a forward, pass 3 to a forward, pass 4 to a forward, pass 5 to a forward, and finally Lichaa gets tackled on 6th ten metres out from try line. No kicking in goals or high ball to contest, no contest for the ball at all, only to surrender it, usually by a forward, ten metres from the tryline.
Coach happy as opposition didn't get the ball on 20 metre line and have 7 tackles. Plan working well, when we get the ball more of the same boys. Gee I'm a happy coach, tactics working well!!!
WTF!
Good luck boys this season, you will need it.

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
Where would we be without that insight

Reactions: DT

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I won't give you 1,I'll give you 2,how's that....

Josh Jackson
David Klemmer

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you I think Dessie has passed his use by date. Tell me 1 player, yes just 1 player, that has improved under Dessie? I can't think of any!
Now let's look at your spine. Hoppa still as useless as he was with us, the slowest fullback in history. Mbye has speed and....well speed, nothing more, Reynolds has enthusiasm........no nothing more I can think of, Lichaa has.........??? Enough said, Dessie has given you the most useless spine of any team in the competition, it is only your forwards that keep you in matches.
Now lets look at your tactics, pass 1 to a forward, pass 2 to a forward, pass 3 to a forward, pass 4 to a forward, pass 5 to a forward, and finally Lichaa gets tackled on 6th ten metres out from try line. No kicking in goals or high ball to contest, no contest for the ball at all, only to surrender it, usually by a forward, ten metres from the tryline.
Coach happy as opposition didn't get the ball on 20 metre line and have 7 tackles. Plan working well, when we get the ball more of the same boys. Gee I'm a happy coach, tactics working well!!!
WTF!

GLENEELS y dont u go for the job u seem to know more than anyone about our team and about rugby league GLENEELS to replace dessie !

P.S what is it with ppl with the name glen on here being absolute know it alls

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Hoppas done better under Des then Arthur actually

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WTF!
Who the fook is this guy

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF!
Approx 40% of Australians are not of the age to have witnessed ur team win a premiership :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many premierships you seen parra win in your life time

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
GLENEELS y dont u go for the job u seem to know more than anyone about our team and about rugby league GLENEELS to replace dessie !

P.S what is it with ppl with the name glen on here being absolute know it alls
Ahaha good call

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing pretend about the 1998 Prelim Final

Status
Not open for further replies.