Des Hasler should not be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des Hasler should not be sacked. He should all on his sword. Do the honorable thing and resign. He does not deserve to be paid out after bringing the club to its current state!!! We are in total disarray and its all his doing.
Dib should do the same since it was him who gave Hasler another two year contract. The club should not pay him out on any way either.
The whole club needs a fucking shake up!!! And it must start with these two!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My post will not be popular, but if media reports are true that Des was re-signed (with a 600K payout clause) to help give the image of stability to enable us to sign decent players this year it was a good decision.

Few players would sign for a club if there is no certainty about the coach

600K is a few days worth of pokies.. good call even if it helped to secure Foran

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won't even change the 1-17 so you got fuck all chance of him resigning

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has no honour. How will the most stubborn man in the world, who never changes his team or tactics no matter how much they're not working, all of a sudden resign and turn down hundreds of thousands of dollars?

The guy has no shame and has helped ruin the club and you expect honour from him at this point? Have you learnt nothing about Des Hasler in six long and painful years?

They should have sacked him at the end of last season. I don't care if they give him millions to leave. Just as long as he's gone as soon as possible so we can rid ourselves of his stench and negativity.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My post will not be popular, but if media reports are true that Des was re-signed (with a 600K payout clause) to help give the image of stability to enable us to sign decent players this year it was a good decision.

Few players would sign for a club if there is no certainty about the coach

600K is a few days worth of pokies.. good call even if it helped to secure Foran
Interesting way of looking at it

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des Hasler should not be sacked. He should all on his sword. Do the honorable thing and resign. He does not deserve to be paid out after bringing the club to its current state!!! We are in total disarray and its all his doing.
Dib should do the same since it was him who gave Hasler another two year contract. The club should not pay him out on any way either.
I agree with you flamebouyant, but the only thing wrong with your suggestion is that Hasler "Do the honourable thing..."

As I see it Des Hasler and the honourable thing don't tread the same turf. The only things that counts with Hasler is his bank balance and how stupid Ray Dib is.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
when I seen the heading of this thread from the menu I was thinking WTF!! this guys asking for it ..

But no .. I agree exactly with what you say ... however what are the chances of this happening ??
Hasler is one massive tight @ss... every move he makes is driven by money ..
even our current style of play was a result of his greed.. he though he would devise a low risk style of play that would always keep employed because he continued to make the finals,however knowing that this style of play would never threat the elite teams..

Malla

Reaction score
It's not Des. I used to blame Des but honestly it's not Des. Watching our guys run around the last few weeks, we just don't have the personnel to execute. Des changed up the line up multiple times, even bringing Lichaa off the bench or taking him off early, moving Frawley to half, etc. We just don't have the players in those key positions to execute, sadly.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should be led, blindfolded to a field with the board. Lined up (des in front, to make sure) and fucken shot.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get over it this has been said a thousand times before but you chose to ignore it.
It's time to move forward

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Agreed! However the problem is these two are too stubborn to see that. I reckon we have a good chance of seeing pigs fly before they resign.

What probably will happen is the board will clean them out and pay them to say they resigned.

Disgraceful.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whilst I want des gone last night was all on the players. The opening 15 showed a new gamepkan that was working but the players all gave up on it. Moments leading to the end of the first half and the whole second half was absolutely disgraceful and the players should hang their fuckin heads in shame

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's not Des. I used to blame Des but honestly it's not Des. Watching our guys run around the last few weeks, we just don't have the personnel to execute. Des changed up the line up multiple times, even bringing Lichaa off the bench or taking him off early, moving Frawley to half, etc. We just don't have the players in those key positions to execute, sadly.
GARBAGE.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If the money was good, I would sign with them.

But I wouldn't win a Premiership at the Bulldogs.

But I would be rich. hehehe
So pretty much the same as a player signing on for the broncos

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're telling me Ivan Cleary will be able to get the best out of Mbye, Frawley, Reynolds and Lichaa?? LOL
No i'm not, i never brought up Cleary.

Our systems are absolute shit and not Premiership winning systems. That's on Des.

Our player developement and recruitment has been poor. Again that's on Des.

Everything football related is on Des. He is rubbish and the players shouldn't be blamed for this scum bag.

I hope the players tank every game until Des gets the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.