Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would of liked Holbrook but he's coaching in England now so we missed out i guess.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone so bullish on Dean Pay? What has he done?

He has been Stuart's assistant that has UNDER achieved EVERY season bar 1 which was last year.

Raiders D is woeful which Pay is in charge of from what i understand.

Raiders only went so well last season because of career years by Rapana and BJ.

Teams have shut them down this year and what do they have? Sweet FA. Even we beat them while badly undermanned.

Not saying he wont be a good coach but i never understood why everyone is so bullish on him.
He's a hard k*#t and an ex bulldog.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dean Pay has also won 4 straight Origins as coach of NSW under 20's. Not a bad record I think. Served his apprenticeship under Stuart. Think he has the credentials.
I agree. Pay is the ideal candidate.

mixa79

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hasler home and dib gone ahhhhh feels good just saying it

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay has also won 4 straight Origins as coach of NSW under 20's. Not a bad record I think. Served his apprenticeship under Stuart. Think he has the credentials.
And this ^^^

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I'm all for dumbing the Dick head des as I hate him and his game plan more then anyone but let's say they do give him 10 games next year and foran and woods play there asses off and we are top 4 by round 10 or so.... would you guys be happy for des to see out the rest of his contract in 2018 or rather just take a risk on pay who Hasn't been proven as first grade coach yet? I'm a bit touch and go with either

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My biggest problem is Des the recruiter rather than Des the coach.
Problem is I don't think he was the recruiter. I think it was that dope Cleal who buggered things up. All of the crook recruitment decisions we are currently living with can be traced back to him. He goes and Foran and Woods turn up within weeks. The new recruitment bloke has a big focus on young players so it will take a couple of years for it to reap any big rewards. Sure, the buck stops with Des and he has to wear it but I suspect in the scheme of things he trusted his old mate and got burned as a result.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Although there is nothing concrete in the Mole's article that guarantees us a seat at the "Hooroo Hasler" show:

eg: "I am hearing that elements within the Bulldogs football and leagues clubs boards are set to push to pay Hasler out if the Bulldogs fail to make the finals.

Sources say although Hasler signed a massive deal, his payour is capped at around $500,000 a season, making it feasible for the Dogs to pay him out".

I'm in such a "I don't give a fuck" mood and pissed off because we're too far up the pecking order to win the spoon I'll clutch at any straw that will get rid of that prick who is impersonating the Bulldogs coach.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Problem is I don't think he was the recruiter. I think it was that dope Cleal who buggered things up. All of the crook recruitment decisions we are currently living with can be traced back to him. He goes and Foran and Woods turn up within weeks. The new recruitment bloke has a big focus on young players so it will take a couple of years for it to reap any big rewards. Sure, the buck stops with Des and he has to wear it but I suspect in the scheme of things he trusted his old mate and got burned as a result.
What an absolute load of bs lol.

Cleal going and the recruitment of Woods and Foran has no relation what so ever. You think a recruitment manager decides if the club is going to recruit an Australian and NZ international? Lol no. Hasler made the calls on those and pretty much ever NRL recruit. Palming it off on someone else is absolute garbage.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He has been Stuart's assistant that has UNDER achieved EVERY season bar 1 which was last year.

Teams have shut them down this year and what do they have? Sweet FA. Even we beat them while badly undermanned.

Not saying he wont be a good coach but i never understood why everyone is so bullish on him.
My solution
Football CEO Steve Mortimer
COOPERATING with
Business CEO Steve Price or C. Payne or anyone else that knows what he is doing
Michael Hagan should be the coach or at least an assistant coach to Dymock or Pay, he won 2 premierships with us and as a coach he won the 2001 G final with the knights and assisted Meninga in SOO and now Australia
My message to Mr Ray Dib...WAKE UP You are sleeping with the ENEMY...Nick Politis.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Its just desperation for change, we aren't going anywhere with Des and have been stuck in limbo.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Origin isn't the greatest measure of his ability, he only gets one week to prepare them and its pretty much a new team every year. I wouldn't think there'd be a whole heap of strategy and structures involved

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its just desperation for change, we aren't going anywhere with Des and have been stuck in limbo.
They can ask for an extra $50 from every member and fan, and I'd think you'd get at least 20,000 who want Hasler gone.

Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.