Des and his graphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I expect lots of negative comments, but I thought they were pretty interesting tbh.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des has been with us for 6 years but still doesn't look like a bulldog. Looked kinda wierd sitting in front of that backdrop.... I always see him as Manly.

Reactions: DT

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The worrying thing for me is all the talk about holland. People I know from inside the club refer to him as a "gun". All the statements to the media are saying how well he has done this off season. Now Hasler singling him out for praise.

I'm worried. Looks like he is starting the season unfortunately.

The guy might be a top trainer, might be committed, might be a great guy, but he lacks ability. And ability is one thing you will never pick on the training field, otherwise everyone would be a pro athlete.

I feel bad for him because he wants to make it, but on field he just isn't good enough. But with Hasler and his graphs he is touted as a gun because of his application and his results. Only thing is league is played for 80 mins at 13 v 13, not based on sprints or time trials.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/nrl_bulldogs/status/832129904862912512

Here's a link to what Des was saying at the AGM the other week. Good to see the millions don't get any premierships but they do get a lot of graphs...
Haven't you got anything nice to say about our Coach and the players FFS? another depressing fucking thread!! I thought it was very interesting as a matter of fact and I guess that 99.9% of all the other Coaches in the NRL would be doing a similar thing so whats you problem Dude?
You obviously could not understand the Graph nor how it benefits the coaching staff and players.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haven't you got anything nice to say about our Coach and the players FFS? another depressing fucking thread!! I thought it was very interesting as a matter of fact and I guess that 99.9% of all the other Coaches in the NRL would be doing a similar thing so whats you problem Dude?
You obviously could not understand the Graph nor how it benefits the coaching staff and players.
Don't worry I could clearly understand the graphs, I was at the AGM when he went into this further and basically used this information and graphs to explain the budget blow out. As you said it's what 99.9% of all other coaches and NRL clubs would be using so why are they using this to blame for a budget blowout?

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All things seem to be pointing towards improvement this year. Lets hope so.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an 8 minute version of this thing
Watch it
Des has picked the team apart and mentioned the issues we all know
He knows the issues
I was impressed to say the least

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't worry I could clearly understand the graphs, I was at the AGM when he went into this further and basically used this information and graphs to explain the budget blow out. As you said it's what 99.9% of all other coaches and NRL clubs would be using so why are they using this to blame for a budget blowout?
I dont know what happend here mate but I didnt write a word of that quote?!?! lol

Ok I read the entire thred and it seems you replied to QLD dog and my name came up some how. Allgood.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is an 8 minute version of this thing
Watch it
Des has picked the team apart and mentioned the issues we all know
He knows the issues
I was impressed to say the least
Well I'd hope he knows the issues. Everyone who supports the club can see the damn issues it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure them out. It's whether he chooses and can do anything to change...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can these graphs please sign me an established fullback or a genuine halfback ASAP please
Thanks in advance

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's awesome Hasler! These guys get paid to do what they do! What these stats prove is that the players are fit just like players at every other club! The important things which we need to improve on are having the heart and respect for the jersey, playing for one another, holding onto the ball, the attitude for tackling and working hard all game! There was no game last year where your team played for the full 80 minutes, actually I can't remember the last time the Bulldogs played for the full 80 minutes, it's been that long! My question for hasler would be what makes the Bulldogs different to any other team this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.