Des 3rd most star pulling power in league

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
had to laugh watching NRL360 last night where that knob Webster said he had done research to list the top five coaches who have star pulling power when it came to attracting star talent.... he had Hasler at number 3 behind Bennet & Bellamy

What star talent has Des pulled in the last 5yrs?? Fuckall!!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
had to laugh watching NRL360 last night where that knob Webster said he had done research to list the top five coaches who have star pulling power when it came to attracting star talent.... he had Hasler at number 3 behind Bennet & Bellamy

I guess u could say same for Bennett n Bellamy, difference is they already had stars there so no need to buy em!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Um Tony she Rex Williams and Brett had knees Morris derrr.. lol yeah media make comments with little or no facts..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Last star player Melbourne signed??? I genuinely have no idea. Shit list.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Last star player Melbourne signed??? I genuinely have no idea. Shit list.
I'm racking my brain.

They often pick up like the top 16 - 18 year olds.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He probably just asked "star" players which coaches they would love to play under. Good coaches very rarely get a chance to sign anyone expensive because their team becomes expensive due to success. (Not to say we have been successful, i'm just talking in general terms since the inception of the salary cap)

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably not Bennett but the broncos assemble a good team. I mean they even got Korbin sims for "peanuts" not to mention David mead playing qld cup. So I agree to a certain extent with broncos (not so much Bennett but I'm sure players like to play with him as well as under him :p ask Boyd).

But the next on the list would have to be Trent Robinson (before Hasler and Bellamy). But again it would come down to politis.

Brad Arthur pulled some stars off in the few years he has been at parra too :p lol

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about players who have stayed at Canterbury for less than they could have gotten if they went to the open market. The conversation isn't only about new recruits playing for less, it includes players currently under contract.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
How about players who have stayed at Canterbury for less than they could have gotten if they went to the open market. The conversation isn't only about new recruits playing for less, it includes players currently under contract.
For example....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I just threw up a bit in my mouth!

But don't be too sure that she's into the D...

I seriously have my suspicions she's more a carpet cleaner than a snake eater.
So what your trying to say, is no sword swallowing just rug munching?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

Did he have any names as part as evidence or was he completely climbing up the wall trying to play with himself, what dribble lol

Status
Not open for further replies.