Definite premiership contenders - The Sarcastic Supporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
With our devestating attack starting to gel, rock solid defence and Pays brilliant forward rotation, I have absolutely no doubt we are going to give the premiership a good rattle this season.

Everybody should go sign up for membership if you haven't already because this team is going places.

Every single week I salivate at the thought of how many points we will pile on to our opposition.

is what our club would think of our season so far.

Blinkered as all fuck.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Feel free to share your absolute best sarcastic comments in support of the most successful club of 2018!!!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully this will be a serious post in 2021... the year we will next be competitive.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im so excited to see how our centre wing Montoya and Hoppa go when we play the semis. Awesome combination in attack and lethal in defense. All you guys that said our Rock Star fullback Mbye is a dud, EGG ON YOUR FACE. He will be even better in years to come. We should be extending his contract beyond 2020. Thank God we didn't let him execute his get out clause under Des. We could've lost him!

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have the best spine in the comp.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
I understand why we're over the cap.
We have too many super stars

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foran is the fittest half ever to grace a football field

Montoya has speed to burn and is the best defensive winger in the comp

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely majority of our players win dally m medals???
Isnt Woods leading the tally for Dally M player of the year? [emoji16][emoji16]

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
JMK will be a superstar.....is it sarcastic if it’s actually been said on here?

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a way out of our current salary cap dilemmas and there is a way to recruit the best of the best.

Just so we are all clear here. I am a bloody proud Aussie-Wog. Im born here but i was raised with wog values and i have a wog lisp, even after 37 years.

For this reason only, wogs can only get Canterbury out of this shit. No disrespect to my Aussie crocodile dundee schkippy brothers, but use are to naive, to true to your words and to honest - something which business is not built around.

All that is required is a handful of smart but yet dirty wog business minded fellas.

A few legit business entities are to be registered based around services which include cleaning, landscaping, security, wog food chain supply and chinese dim sim & peking duck supplies.

These businesses will do contract work directly with Canterbury Leagues Club Limited. Tax Invoice supplied on all orders and services.

All that is required is additonal funds to pay for players under the NRL 3rd party scheme. (On top of our services) Once again Tax Invoices will be supplied.

Under no circumstances will these businesses have a say or be involved in player recruitment.

Just name the players, provide BSB and Account numbers and notify of the amount required.

Finer details of tax and gst payments will be discussed on application.

For the businesses our fees will be a 10% flat rate along with box seat season tickets which includes an open bar (top shelf only) and a 3 course meal

Apply within as we are here to help you

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need Tony involved...........farken!:grinning:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m dumb.

So club hires the business for services etc. and then an additional fee is provided by the club to you, and then you become a third party sponsor to player? So you are inflating the price to cover for the third party.

You know parra did this right? I think it was this exact scheme except it was smash repairers or something.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m dumb.

So club hires the business for services etc. and then an additional fee is provided by the club to you, and then you become a third party sponsor to player? So you are inflating the price to cover for the third party.

You know parra did this right? I think it was this exact scheme except it was smash repairers or something.
As i said your too naive.

Smash repairs is just dumb especially when you give Chris Sandow a clubsport to smack it into a gutter

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is a way out of our current salary cap dilemmas and there is a way to recruit the best of the best.

Just so we are all clear here. I am a bloody proud Aussie-Wog. Im born here but i was raised with wog values and i have a wog lisp, even after 37 years.

For this reason only, wogs can only get Canterbury out of this shit. No disrespect to my Aussie crocodile dundee schkippy brothers, but use are to naive, to true to your words and to honest - something which business is not built around.

All that is required is a handful of smart but yet dirty wog business minded fellas.

A few legit business entities are to be registered based around services which include cleaning, landscaping, security, wog food chain supply and chinese dim sim & peking duck supplies.

These businesses will do contract work directly with Canterbury Leagues Club Limited. Tax Invoice supplied on all orders and services.

All that is required is additonal funds to pay for players under the NRL 3rd party scheme. (On top of our services) Once again Tax Invoices will be supplied.

Under no circumstances will these businesses have a say or be involved in player recruitment.

Just name the players, provide BSB and Account numbers and notify of the amount required.

For the businesses our fees will be a 10% flat rate along with box seat season tickets which includes an open bar (top shelf only) and a 3 course meal

The options are endless

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll get him an opal card so he can get on the tigers bus

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We did have a wog run the club. His name was Dib. Ran it truly like a professional wog. Had $9.4m but spent $10m.. bro.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs salary cap issues set to tear the club apart....next on CH9 - 100% Footy right now for who is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.