Dear Santa…From Reed and Matt

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it's all my fault, is is? If that is the case, why aren't people listening to other members who post similar opinions? In a lot of cases they are incorrectly saying those people are me lol.

The "trolling" was a joke, more than anything... and it's a joke a lot of people on here enjoyed. I have never been as mean spirited on here as others are to me, and I don't think I've been rude to many people without provocation. When I have been, and have been called on it, I have generally apologised.

Honestly, I don't think I'm to blame for TK's inability to swallow alternate narratives, because there are a growing number of people expressing similar viewpoints.
Nawww. Now you’re playing the victim? The more you type the bigger the fool you look. Plenty of people here have opinions and they come across mostly as genuine bulldogs and footy fans. You and your admitted trolling deserve every response you get. You’ve been allowed to get away with your pages of dribble on here for too long. You’ve been called out along with your clown mates for exactly what you are. Suck it up buttercup. It’s never too late to change but it is too late for you to play the victim.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're in now.... TheSexDogs is a Flanagun dupe confirmed lol
He definitely isn’t. I’ll be the first to admit I’ve had run ins with TheSexDogs. He is a passionate supporter and I still respect what he says. He has footy IQ unlike you and your constant dribble. Exactly the same shit. Rinse and repeat. Leave him out of it. This is about you and your clown crew.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I monitor my sodium intake.
Others would benefit by doing the same :-).

And nah - calling out the righteous and those spreading conspiracies with insufficient evidence doesn’t equate to being self-righteous. Simples.
I'm not self righteous... coz I sed so.

You're a textbook example, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He definitely isn’t. I’ll be the first to admit I’ve had run ins with TheSexDogs. He is a passionate supporter and I still respect what he says. He has footy IQ unlike you and your constant dribble. Exactly the same shit. Rinse and repeat. Leave him out of it. This is about you and your clown crew.
k... good talk

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nawww. Now you’re playing the victim? The more you type the bigger the fool you look. Plenty of people here have opinions and they come across mostly as genuine bulldogs and footy fans. You and your admitted trolling deserve every response you get. You’ve been allowed to get away with your pages of dribble on here for too long. You’ve been called out along with your clown mates for exactly what you are. Suck it up buttercup. It’s never too late to change but it is too late for you to play the victim.
Call me out as much as you like, baby! Just don't use me (or others who are new to the forum and have no trolling history whatsoever) as an excuse for your own lazy and non-constructive thought processes. xx

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The same Shane Flanagan who breached his NRL ban multiple times when he was not meant to be near the sharks while banned? The same guy who knowingly gave his players peptides and caused so much shit for Cronulla because of it? Also, the same peptides that gave a player cancer, which ultimately killed him? Mate you are fucked in the head.
1. I don’t care about the ban breach. Just made him more gangsta in my eyes. Shows he truly cared about his players. Also the fact that Cronulla tolerated both the ban and the breach showed how good value he is.
2. He didn’t knowingly gave his boys peptides. Let me be clear here because people keep saying this but it is wrong. He hired a sports scientist for an edge. Was actually very good thinking to do this. Unfortunately Dank blurred the lines and gabe illegal peptides. To this day Dank says the nrl don’t understand peptides and that he didn’t think he did anything wrong. This is like saying hypothetically Gould gave the players drugs because he hired Jason Taylor as CC’s assistant and Taylor was caught racking lines with RFM, Topine and Drew Hutchison at the Epping Hotel. I hope you can see what I’m saying.
3.oh boi. Giving Mannah cancer was just some rothfield BS. You have no idea how mad that made the family. I’m loosely friends with Tim. I’m closer friends with Tim’s friends and they wanted to kill Buzz after that. He had to retract it a little later. I believe Mannah didn’t actually take the peptides. Although I admit on that last point I may be wrong or family told me porkies.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me out as much as you like, baby! Just don't use me (or others who are new to the forum and have no trolling history whatsoever) as an excuse for your own lazy and non-constructive thought processes. xx
Image1700199011.506358.jpg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not self righteous... coz I sed so.

You're a textbook example, baby!
So you’re down to ‘You are!’
Okey dokey. What’s next - ‘Full stop. No return’ ?
Such lavish wisdom :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Cronulla tolerated both the ban and the breach
Well if they did they were very sloppy in doing so because when then CEO Barry Russell self reported a potential salary cap breach that’s when Flanagan got caught for breaching the terms of his original ban. It’s hardly ‘protecting’ him. Regardless, I’m glad he’s nowhere near Belmore and that means we were also able to offload his park footy quality son. Win/win.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if they did they were very sloppy in doing so because when then CEO Barry Russell self reported a potential salary cap breach that’s when Flanagan got caught for breaching the terms of his original ban. It’s hardly ‘protecting’ him. Regardless, I’m glad he’s nowhere near Belmore and that means we were also able to offload his park footy quality son. Win/win.
Tolerated isn’t protecting.
If he was Barrett for example he would have been punted not given 3 strikes.
Players and fans loved Flanno.
I do think you don’t realise how successful Shane has been as a coach. His track record of lifting low teams (taking into account lower grades) is probably the best I have seen from a coach.

And yes Kyle is park footy level as a half, but I think you might find that as a rake he will be flonominal. Or at least handy.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Tolerated isn’t protecting.
If he was Barrett for example he would have been punted not given 3 strikes.
Players and fans loved Flanno.
I do think you don’t realise how successful Shane has been as a coach. His track record of lifting low teams (taking into account lower grades) is probably the best I have seen from a coach.

And yes Kyle is park footy level as a half, but I think you might find that as a rake he will be flonominal. Or at least handy.
So why did no-one rush to sign him?
After his ban expired the Steelers preferred Mary then Hook. The Beagles took him on because Hook didn’t want him. Seems to me the Steelers have taken him as head coach because there was very little else. Outside of his coaching abilities the bloke is a Karmichael and with an already fractured boardroom at St. Merge I would not be in the least surprised if it all ends in tears.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not even a month in and you know everyone on the kennel lol.
Thanks for coming @04 Dreaming
Yeah, that is what gets me.
I spent ages in the background lurking and still didn't know shit until I finally created an account.
Some stuff is hidden behind a member's wall, such as social media posts, videos, and images, so you lose the context of the comment.

The number of people with an agenda and posting from multiple accounts spruiking their message is too damned high!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Victim speak? Lay it on a little thicker lol. I never complained. You asked me why I stopped replying yesterday and I gave my answer. I had other things to do and only have so much time to spend replying to people on here.

Who is shoving anything down your throat? I'll I'm doing these days is expressing my opinions... you guys are the ones who keep coming at me and trying to challenge me in order to start arguments. If you don't like the way I reply, stop asking me lol.

The truth is, you do like it... you need it. Because you thrive on conflict and confrontation on here as much as anyone. You are the last person who should be lecturing anyone on self righteousness given the way you carry on with not just me, but any member who disagrees with you. You have a number of regular sparring partners on here and frequently belittle them with your silly nicknames and that little passive aggressive smile react thing you do.

If you don't find my jokes funny, that's fine.... but a lot of people did see the funny side of them and openly stated it on the forum. You wouldn't want to tell them your view of what is funny is objective and they are wrong would you? I wouldn't think so... to do so would be a little...well, self righteous. And while we both agree I can be a little self righteous at times, you are clearly above that sort of behaviour ;)

I did have a reply in development for you yesterday about how you are a walking encyclopedia of excuses and should apply for a PR job with the English Cricket Board, by the way.... but time got away.

TLDNR? Spare me, hypocrite
Wow, look at the word count for someone that seeking to portray they don't care about other's opinions!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coach to let the grubber come into play on the last tackle