Kirisome ava
Heaps out there

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maumalo re-signing - x out
CHN - signed till 2020 - x out
Manu - signed till 2020 - x out
Barba - definitely x out (club does not want him)

Whats left out there
Oates
Segeyaro
Koroisau
Rein
I didn't release Api was off contract 2019? He would be exceptional ! He Was right in the mix for origin early in the season

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't release Api was off contract 2019? He would be exceptional ! He Was right in the mix for origin early in the season
Yep i noticed that as well... Signing him would possibly fix all our attacking shape. Bring JMK in final 20 minutes as he would have fresh legs

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont think its a chance but arent there rumours maloney is leaving...? I would take him for 2 years 100%

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Probably be two bog average fringe first graders like Aaron Gray and Kaysa Pritchard.

Didn't realise Kurt Baptiste is available, as well as Alexander Brimson!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chico and Brian Kelly( i hope)
Theres plenty of talent still off contract that would be good for depth
Kyle turner
Chris macqueen
Tyrell faumiono
Hymel hunt
Ben hampton
Mitch rein
Robbie rochow
Javid bowen
Kane linnet
Justin o neill
Kirisome ava
Heaps out there
I would take Kelly in a heartbeat
Big fan

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How people like yourself are even thinking about not starting RFM is beyond me. You have him or ogden on the bench. So you are saying you think he may not even make the 17.

RFM is deadset one of the best if not the best edge backrowers in the game. He will be playing 80 mins each week. How people think otherwise is beyond me. RFM shits all over Martin in every aspect of the game except goal kicking.

If Pay is even thinking about not having RFM play 80 each week that will do me.
Rfm is not ready for 80 mins he proved that this year. Had 2 or 3 big games to start year then went missing. Needs to find that one more gear to cement himself as a top notch back rower.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian Kelly is another Ballina Seagulls junior (like Nick Meaney) and also played under Pay in that very successful NSW under 20’s team.
There is a connection and could be a good fit.
Cant tackle.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran passed the ball to him once all year. Frawley was on rfm side of the field. Which game did you see foran pass the ball to rfm? I can only think of 1 time all year.
I played footy for over 20 years. Alot of different coaches and different coaching felosifies. Pay was one of em for a couple of years. My point is they all had one thing in common. Common sence. U dont pass or promote the ball to someone who is not running onto it and in a better position than yourself. Rfm is an athlete but tackles like my sister and looks completely lost in attack. Needs to step it up a gear or 2 or pay will fuck him off, i know what deano is like if he sees any reverse in u u will be gone.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I played footy for over 20 years. Alot of different coaches and different coaching felosifies. Pay was one of em for a couple of years. My point is they all had one thing in common. Common sence. U dont pass or promote the ball to someone who is not running onto it and in a better position than yourself. Rfm is an athlete but tackles like my sister and looks completely lost in attack. Needs to step it up a gear or 2 or pay will fuck him off, i know what deano is like if he sees any reverse in u u will be gone.
Yikes with the spelling bro. Can I ask where you played under Pay? What is he like as a coach?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's a "felosifies"?

Status
Not open for further replies.