Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pay is clueless in media conferences. It just shows he is not a modern day coach. The good coaches don’t sound like they have just entered high school. You hear Siebold, Cleary or Griffin talk and then listen to Pay and it’s embarrassing.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do u know Pay signed him. I said he wasn’t a fan. People here saying he was. Just like you speculating. I don’t know what assistant coaches are doing.. I don’t know who chooses players do you ? Your swearing at someone you don’t even know. We’re all not happy with the way there playing maybe you should coach and get us out of the mess. Give you 10 weeks
Priest signed after pay became coach, if he didn’t like him he wouldn’t be at the club .

My response was to you post that he wasn’t a fan and priest was selected by assistant coach . Ergo if Pay is letting assistant select players he is not a fan of what kind of coach let’s assistants get their way?

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When’s the last time the commentators called us the dogs of war?....
ahhhhhh they were the good days.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you need experience to steer the ship. Pay is clearly out of his depth. Football clubs around the world cut their losses early if results don’t happen. We haven’t improved at all.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no one will be doing anything with this team for a couple more seasons. wouldnt matter if bellamy, bennett, robinson and gus gould all joined forces these players are going nowhere

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sometimes you need experience to steer the ship. Pay is clearly out of his depth. Football clubs around the world cut their losses early if results don’t happen. We haven’t improved at all.
You comparing European football clubs where there is no salary cap and you have clubs who can buy whoever the fuck they want?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
no one will be doing anything with this team for a couple more seasons. wouldnt matter if bellamy, bennett, robinson and gus gould all joined forces these players are going nowhere
Look at Ivan Cleary and what hes done with the tigers. On paper the dogs are better then them. We are beyond a joke

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You comparing European football clubs where there is no salary cap and you have clubs who can buy whoever the fuck they want?
I’m talking about the manager side of things not the players.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
People on here were excited about our season and the squad we had at the start of the year. Now we have a shit roster. Maybe our coach is useless

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m talking about the manager side of things not the players.
Yes managers who have an open cheque book to buy whoever the fuck they want. Of course they are fucked off if there are no results.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
bring neil henry and if he doesn't give us a premiership in 11 games, then sack him too.

when all options are tried, bring back des

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People on here were excited about our season and the squad we had at the start of the year. Now we have a shit roster. Maybe our coach is useless
You were jumping up n down about Foran who was going to make us a top 4 side.

What a fucken flop the **** has been thanks to that other fucken flop Des Hasler

silva

Utility
Reaction score
bring neil henry and if he doesn't give us a premiership in 11 games, then sack him too.

when all options are tried, bring back des
We are the worst team in the comp bar none. Parra got injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.