Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well wouldn't you agree Pay should try other options like Brown and Lewis?
110% agree, if his not willing to take a gamble now when the season is basically over then would he... his made a few changes that I’ve enjoyed and tried to change things around but he needs to keep going... maybe now again with a 4 point loss and 1 try only in a game he will do something about our million dollar half

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I rate him to be the best half in the comp. to think we are paying that filth Foran the same money makes me cringe
I have wanted Maloney for years,
I can not believe we never managed to snag him, all these years without a decent half, all the times Maloney changed clubs and we never got him,
Or a fullback since 2013

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You surely can’t be serious?

I like you mate,
You are a top bloke, very helpful and do a lot for us all on the kennel,

But I am strongly against you on this topic

How you wanted the old board and Des still at the helm is beyond comprehension
Interesting comparison...

2018 PAY: Avr 15 points in attack in 12 games / Conceed Avr 19.8 points in defence.
2017 HASLER: Avr 15 points in attack in 24 games / Conceed Avr 18.9 points in defence.

Basically nothing in it.

I'd just honestly fed up with the club.

Fed up with the inability to win games.
Fed up with the excuses and lies from CEO and board.
Fed up with our side being torn apart.

You can't tell me if the entire moron mob of 2017 was still here we'd be in the same situation we are now.... I mean we can't get any worse at the moment.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep I rate him to be the best half in the comp. to think we are paying that filth Foran the same money makes me cringe
It’s hard to take isn’t it?

And Mbye
Wow, talk about paying overs

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting comparison...

2018 PAY: Avr 15 points in attack in 12 games / Conceed Avr 19.8 points in defence.
2017 HASLER: Avr 15 points in attack in 24 games / Conceed Avr 18.9 points in defence.

Basically nothing in it.

I'd just honestly fed up with the club.

Fed up with the inability to win games.
Fed up with the excuses and lies from CEO and board.
Fed up with our side being torn apart.

You can't tell me if the entire moron mob of 2017 was still here we'd be in the same situation we are now.... I mean we can't get any worse at the moment.
I feel your pain

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cleary looking like a missed opportunity!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate what’s he supposed to do?

Look at the shit he has got to work with.

Honestly we could have Bennett + Bellamy + Cleary working side by side in this team right now and we would still get toweled up.
100% with you, he will be a great coach for the club given time and a half decent roster.
I have supported the club for the best part of 50 years and some of you guys need to realise there's nothing wrong with being a, "one eyed supporter" just a you can see clearly out of it...

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
No we go back in time to only resign thurston dont sign des and give barba a nice little contract with jt there
while mbye is learning everything off the bench in #17 on 270k lol
its all fucked now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Deano- “He’d be my first guy picked” (Klem on Origin selection). #proudtobeabulldog

Haha fmd, that's why you pick him on the bench you fucking dud.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least our current coach actullay admits the side is lacking in crucial areas! In the press conference he stated how we just mentally lose it in second halves (our previous coach tried to brain wash all watching that even though we didn’t score points then our opposition we statistically we are all over the opposition and that if we complete over 35 sets and Voldermonts don’t wave there wand we would be a top four side)
Today he was obviously miffed at our fade out! He praised both Klemmer and Jackson who obviously have been really working hard to get the team. He was critical of our play in the opposition 20 of just hitting it up when there and having brain farts!
He has obviously inherited an absolute woeful state the club is in. The boys have been mind f%#ked by Hasler similar to what Brian Smith had done to sides as when it gets tough the team just does what Hasler taught them (go down with it on he last/kick high in the air and hope/ go side to side) As I said in another post Penna needs to go! Get Georgialis straight away in as an assistant as ISP looks a little more confident in attack

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I previously said he shouldn't have played tonight, another bad call by Pay.
Not sure what you expect from a coach who is new to his job and has been given a roster he has no say in. He also has 2 assistant coaches making selections as well as i found out last night from an isp coach of another club that priest being selected is a assistant coach choice not pays. So i guess he and his coaches choose but i have been told Pay is not a priest fan as been reported on here before. as he may also may not be a fan off half the team in the nrl side . He has inherited a team and a salary cap not of his doing. None of us are happy with how there playing. Overpaid and lazy. He needs time to work and hopefully have a clean out and start from scratch.

Reactions: DDR

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deano- “He’d be my first guy picked” (Klem on Origin selection). #proudtobeabulldog

Haha fmd, that's why you pick him on the bench you fucking dud.
Yeah Bro, and as if any fucking guy with half a footy brain would listen to the deluded **** anyway.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what you expect from a coach who is new to his job and has been given a roster he has no say in. He also has 2 assistant coaches making selections as well as i found out last night from an isp coach of another club that priest being selected is a assistant coach choice not pays. So i guess he and his coaches choose but i have been told Pay is not a priest fan as been reported on here before. as he may also may not be a fan off half the team in the nrl side . He has inherited a team and a salary cap not of his doing. None of us are happy with how there playing. Overpaid and lazy. He needs time to work and hopefully have a clean out and start from scratch.
If not a fan why did pay sign him
And your telling me an assistant coach is telling and getting their way with team selections

If the assistant is choosing the squad Pay is a fraud and can fark off

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The fact that Pay stated on the record that’s he’s frustrated with the attack (hit ups after hit ups in opposition 20) has me baffled now

What I got from that is the spine are not executing his game plan

‘I’m not blaming our halves’

Well I do....that much good ball in the attacking zone and we come up with one try!

Foran didn’t take control and like someone suggested needs to rest ‘injured’

Frawley kicking game or lack there of is appalling like not FG standard let alone ISP

Plus he was the reason Nofo scored (bad read)

JMK can be forgiven a little but fk he’s got a footy IQ slightly better than Lichaa

Mbye mentally has checked out

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If not a fan why did pay sign him
And your telling me an assistant coach is telling and getting their way with team selections

If the assistant is choosing the squad Pay is a fraud and can fark off
How do u know Pay signed him. I said he wasn’t a fan. People here saying he was. Just like you speculating. I don’t know what assistant coaches are doing.. I don’t know who chooses players do you ? Your swearing at someone you don’t even know. We’re all not happy with the way there playing maybe you should coach and get us out of the mess. Give you 10 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.