Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I tried to defend Foran but FMD he has been MIA the last couple of weeks.
Rewatch that game. Peachy who was their 5/8 did sweet fuck all just like JMK though JMK defence was great.

Maloney ran the show for them. Every kick was on song and he was on both sides of the park tonight.

Foran was MIA because his body cannot handle the NRL anymore. It is simple as that.

All this bullshit under our facilities, under our rehab team, under our Alumi program, under our cock masseur to get Foran back to peak fitness is just a wankfest led by the cock masseuse

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rewatch that game. Peachy who was their 5/8 did sweet fuck all just like JMK though JMK defence was great.

Maloney ran the show for them. Every kick was on song and he was on both sides of the park tonight.

Foran was MIA because his body cannot handle the NRL anymore. It is simple as that.

All this bullshit under our facilities, under our rehab team, under our Alumi program, under our cock masseur to get Foran back to peak fitness is just a wankfest led by the cock masseuse
Why be so mean to me, rewatch it? I need that gadget from MIB to blank out the last 6 years lol

PS agree with your post.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuken lost **** in the press conference
It’s not on yet? I can however anticipate his inept and highly evasive responses. Worst thing to happen to the dogs in years. And watching Trent Merrin dancing around his locker Room like a pelican make my blood boil.

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hope we payed for Foran by PayPal so we can get our money back for a faulty product..

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck i cant stand that fucken **** Hasler and Cleal.
How is this Haslers fault. They scored more points under Hasler than this walnut. This bloke couldn’t manage a fart, he’s not a coaches arsehole.

Hasler has the team playing to their specific strengths. He knew they weren’t the most skilful, which is why he was so strategic and forensic in his approach. Dean paynful could spell strategy let alone formulate one.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The biggest thing for me is that our players are going backwards. I'm not saying we should be challenging for a comp, but we really should be in the fringe group challenging for the final spot in the 8. Not even going to get into all the other ahit i want to whinge about.
There hasn’t been one moment or game where I have thought that’s a great bit of coaching and after this many games you’d think there would be. Even small things like Mbye being up in the line early in the tackle count haven’t been fixed. He might come good but with every game that’s looking less likely.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When can we get rid of this guy? Holland on the bench tells me where this guy is at as a coach...

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How is this Haslers fault. They scored more points under Hasler than this walnut. This bloke couldn’t manage a fart, he’s not a coaches arsehole.

Hasler has the team playing to their specific strengths. He knew they weren’t the most skilful, which is why he was so strategic and forensic in his approach. Dean paynful could spell strategy let alone formulate one.
Well who do you think put this pathetic squad together and completely and utterly fucked our salary cap doing so? Yep it's ya super coach hasler

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There hasn’t been one moment or game where I have thought that’s a great bit of coaching and after this many games you’d think there would be. Even small things like Mbye being up in the line early in the tackle count haven’t been fixed. He might come good but with every game that’s looking less likely.
We are all over the shop.

But he will pick the same 17 again and tell us we are improving

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seriously needs help attacking... We can't change the cattle for a while so time to bring in the Walker brother to teach the players some attack!

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay needs to be held accountable for re-signing Lichaa and that is it.

Our problem is Lichaa and Foran.

To the blokes who say Foran needs help, do yourselves a favour and knock your fucken heads against a brick wall. Foran was brought over on a multi-million dollar contract to guide this team around the park. He is the one needed to help others and not the other way around
DISCLAIMER I sorta agree.

HOWEVER, what is Foran supposed to control exactly?!? Im being serious what exactly, We literally have no fukn structure in ABSOLUTELY ANY ASPECT OF the game. we play adlip footy for 80mins.

He's supposed to be telling the players what lines to run and set up for a play right? But we have NO PLAYS. NO PLAN. NOTHING.

what was our game plan honestly, Attack them down the middle? out wide? Attack their smaller players? get in behind?? What the fuck were they doing?!? and this not a question for tonight but for the past 7 weeks.

We have one go to play which is that same short side play down Jacksons side.

Foran is accountable I agree... to an extent.

This whole Team is to blame.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Downgrading Finucane for Williams?

Downgrading Ennis for Lichaa?

Downgrading Graham for Woods?

Downgrading Reynolds for Foran? (Foran is a naturally better footballer but his best days are behind him and it definitely wasnt a upgrade)

Every year teams get bigger, leaner and quicker and under Hasler we got fatter and slower.

Ennis and Finucane went on to bigger and better things winning premierships, while Graham and the Dragons aint going too bad.

Hasler couldnt build a chook pen let alone a nrl squad, and his recruitement and retention shows it all

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh same, there's just no signs of smart coaching The bloke should have focused on getting us fit and nailing the basics to start up, just run hard and tackle hard and just build off that.

But na, Pay came in and ran his mouth about bringing the madness and being aggressive and all this other crap, instead he has dished up this mess.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

And how well did we go with Hasnot? He was a fuckin Desaster. look at the shit we are in now with our salary cap because of that dud.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER I sorta agree.

HOWEVER, what is Foran supposed to control exactly?!? Im being serious what exactly, We literally have no fukn structure in ABSOLUTELY ANY ASPECT OF the game. we play adlip footy for 80mins.

He's supposed to be telling the players what lines to run and set up for a play right? But we have NO PLAYS. NO PLAN. NOTHING.

what was our game plan honestly, Attack them down the middle? out wide? Attack their smaller players? get in behind?? What the fuck were they doing?!? and this not a question for tonight but for the past 7 weeks.

We have one go to play which is that same short side play down Jacksons side.

Foran is accountable I agree... to an extent.

This whole Team is to blame.
1, 6, 7 & 9

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seriously needs help attacking... We can't change the cattle for a while so time to bring in the Walker brother to teach the players some attack!
Would not make any difference at all. Even Vettell cant win a grand prix in a Nissan Micra.

Status
Not open for further replies.