Dean Pay in Fiji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably not worth a new thread...

But I'm in Fiji on holidays and just saw Dean Pay in Port Denarau. Of course like an excited child I called out Deanoooo and up the dogs!

He replied with a "cheers mate" and that's all... lol

He's probably on holiday too... but kind of hoping he's found the next Vunivalu or Radradra

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well if he scouting there then that's gonna be a first for us.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I certainly hope he was re-writing our attacking play book on his way through the airport. If not let me be the first to say sack Pay :tonguewink:

Reactions: DT

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's definetely there on holiday. He said it was preplanned long before he got the offer to coach the bulldogs.

Anyway hope he comes back refreshed and we have a great off season, can't wait to see what happens in 2018.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Lol re-writing?? If he picked up an A4 notepad and wrote his name on it then it would be a more comprehensive "attacking play book" then ol snorty boy's haha
Snorty boy fuckin LOL !!!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it true that when he was going through Fiji immigration the officer said to Pay, “Bulla”, and Pay replied, “no, Bulldog”....

Ok, I’m leaving now....worst line ever...sorry...[emoji12]

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I politely and strongly disagree. Over-rated cancer ****. We just cut out our cancer.
Really... his a flop of a bloke i agree but cant disagree with the fact without him nsw would never have won that series and that his a 2 time Dally m winner.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really... his a flop of a bloke i agree but cant disagree with the fact without him nsw would never have won that series and that his a 2 time Dally m winner.
And without him NSW would’ve won the last series.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good on you anyway mate, he needs to know that we're all behind him!

Status
Not open for further replies.