David Riccio

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can get all that. Barrett comes across as one of the boys and doesn't hold them accountable.

If true it tells me that this who want out don't see Barrett nor themselves as the problem. Rather their playing group. And to an extent i can accept that. But they are part of the problem and do is Barrett.

The worst performers this year have been Naden, Averillo, Dufty, JMK, Wakeham , Jackson, Waddell.

I can name the whole side. Barrett chooses the team. Burton has not been much better. In fact in winnable games he sat back. That is not a playmaker that will win you big games.

Don't tell me he is young etc. So is Walker. And at least he has a dig.

Don't care who goes from this pile of crap
Let's be honest... IF anyone uses Baz an an excuse it will be from the shit players in the team that won't be protected by the fraud anymore and are part of the group that will be punted.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Must be killing Paul Kent things are looking better already for us, he was expecting massive fallout stars leaving and not coming, Braith is getting on the bandwagon in favour for us also, hopefully Paul Kent resigns from show as well as his dickhead buddies. They should replace him with Brent Read.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Must be killing Paul Kent things are looking better already for us, he was expecting massive fallout stars leaving and not coming, Braith is getting on the bandwagon in favour for us also, hopefully Paul Kent resigns from show as well as his dickhead buddies. They should replace him with Brent Read.
More like hoping for.

Always a Bulldog

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im Hoping Kent retires himself

#Born in Bankstown Hospital

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There is next to zero chance of the club signing Munster. He's managed by Anasta who calls Gould a liar every time he opens his mouth. Gus wouldn't even pick up the phone if he called.
Well Gus is a liar but it's usually in the clubs/coaches/players best interests.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
James Graham summed it up perfectly……saying the players who came to the Dogs “ just because of Barrett” and were leaving because he got sacked, should have tried harder and played for Barrett . Said it was all bollocks

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
on Bulldogs 360 bro. The past two days has been just Bulldogs segments on the show
Ahhh..the joys(for me)of not watching any of this shit...
I literally don't even know what this fuckknuckle Riccio looks like, same goes for that chammymyass fool until I saw him during half-time of a game day coverage recently.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahhh..the joys(for me)of not watching any of this shit...
I literally don't even know what this fuckknuckle Riccio looks like, same goes for that chammymyass fool until I saw him during half-time of a game day coverage recently.
He looks like this, but doesn't have blue eyes

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s not true. Naden left because Kiraz debuted and shits all over naden. He went because tigers will accept shit. People actually believe he rang the tigers Tuesday morning and signed a contract before 4pm? Zero due diligence by the tigers in that case. They must have been waiting by the phone with blank contracts printed out….

The shit the media is saying doesn’t even pass the pub test…
Here is how it unfolded
Mon...Tigpies contacts Bulldogs if interested in releasing Naden effective immediately with no further cost to us.
Bulldogs & Naden meet, they told him we will be using the young centres next season, no space for him in 1st grade, Naden consults a friend that night.
Tue...The deal was done and That's all she wrote.