Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Klem absolutely deserves a lot of love. He has been immense in a team that has had no direction or drive.
I did notice last night that he attempted his first career offload - in NSWs 30 metre zone which went to ground and dived on by QLD.
It's sad that even with his bestie beside him he doesn't look like a very happy pappy.
Hope he doesn't grow his hair back!
Roughly has 13 offloads this season. But why throw them when he knows no **** will back him up.

Last edited:

LycheeCommander

New Pup
Reaction score
Everyone psychologist now lol shaaaadup
Lol it doesn't take a psychologist to realise that Klemmer's been frustrated with team performance, but maybe it's too much for you to understand aye?

Seems like you can barely put a proper sentence together, mate.

Not sure why fans worrying about player welfare is a problem for you

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brandy was asked on NRL 360 to point out one individual player who was most impressive and he said Klemmer

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol it doesn't take a psychologist to realise that Klemmer's been frustrated with team performance, but maybe it's too much for you to understand aye?

Seems like you can barely put a proper sentence together, mate.

Not sure why fans worrying about player welfare is a problem for you
Sorry Sir, didn’t realise we were policing grammatical errors otherwise I wouldn’t have responded whilst running on the treadmill relying on predictive text

Perhaps a generational (or culture) thing but clearly my attempt at humour went right over your head.

I haven’t seen many posts or threads from you so I will go easy, otherwise we can stack our writing credentials against each other whenever you want.

I’m happy to send you my books if you send me yours or any online publications or in print?

Judge a book by its cover (pun intended) all you want kid but make sure you can back it up

Next

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This coming from a seasoned psychologist....

Your review and recommendations on Foran were spot on!

Zip it sheep farmer
The only thing I know about Psychologists is that every Psychologist needs a Psychologiost

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Klemmer came off last night with a knee complaint and was rested as a precaution. Should be good to go this weekend.

LycheeCommander

New Pup
Reaction score
Sorry Sir, didn’t realise we were policing grammatical errors otherwise I wouldn’t have responded whilst running on the treadmill relying on predictive text

Perhaps a generational (or culture) thing but clearly my attempt at humour went right over your head.

I haven’t seen many posts or threads from you so I will go easy, otherwise we can stack our writing credentials against each other whenever you want.

I’m happy to send you my books if you send me yours or any online publications or in print?

Judge a book by its cover (pun intended) all you want kid but make sure you can back it up

Next
Yeah man, look I would also like to apologise. If that was an attempt at humour then it definitely went over my head.

You haven't seen many posts from me because I'm new here and that was my first post. I was hoping to just contribute my honest opinion to the discussion and see what other people's opinions were so forgive me if I was a little offended by someone telling me to "shaaaadup" straight off the bat.

Again, I am new here so I didn't know you well enough to know whether you were making a joke or not, but mann ..there really isn't any reason for you to continue being a smartass like that. Like seriously, its a misunderstanding. Lets forget it now and move on. I don't wanna come to the Kennel to participate in drama and have witty keyboard battles ffs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man, look I would also like to apologise. If that was an attempt at humour then it definitely went over my head.

You haven't seen many posts from me because I'm new here and that was my first post. I was hoping to just contribute my honest opinion to the discussion and see what other people's opinions were so forgive me if I was a little offended by someone telling me to "shaaaadup" straight off the bat.

Again, I am new here so I didn't know you well enough to know whether you were making a joke or not, but mann ..there really isn't any reason for you to continue being a smartass like that. Like seriously, its a misunderstanding. Lets forget it now and move on. I don't wanna come to the Kennel to participate in drama and have witty keyboard battles ffs.
Welcome aboard the crazy ship called The Kennel LycheeCommander.

Don't worry about things mate. This place is full of opinions and like arseholes everyone has one. No need to apologise at all, we have lots of members here that don't agree with each other.

Just enjoy the forums for what it is, and if something gets out of hand, or someone literally tells you to "get fucked", just punch on that Report button on the bottom of the post, and one of us moderators will take a peek and see if something needs doing on the post. There's almost always someone around.

Most of all though .. HAVE FUN :grinning:

Always good to read new users opinions and thoughts here :grinning:

Cheers :-)

LycheeCommander

New Pup
Reaction score
Welcome aboard the crazy ship called The Kennel LycheeCommander.

Don't worry about things mate. This place is full of opinions and like arseholes everyone has one. No need to apologise at all, we have lots of members here that don't agree with each other.

Just enjoy the forums for what it is, and if something gets out of hand, or someone literally tells you to "get fucked", just punch on that Report button on the bottom of the post, and one of us moderators will take a peek and see if something needs doing on the post. There's almost always someone around.

Most of all though .. HAVE FUN :grinning:

Always good to read new users opinions and thoughts here :grinning:

Cheers :grinning:

Thanks mate! I appreciate the welcome :D

But yeah, nothing to report here, I just misunderstood something earlier so we should be all good now. I'll be sure to let one you guys know if theres ever a problem in the future.

Have a good one

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Fair cop

But unfortunately the Kennel is 98% drama ha

Welcome nonetheless

Reactions: DT

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Klem shows Twice as much passion as any player in the team, been the best player all year given the circumstances, works hiss ass off And is the heart an soul of the bulldogs!! Can not doubt effort And he gives 110%.
klem has been awesome , but jacko goes harder

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jackson and Klemmer are the heart and soul of the club.

I still dont get the hate they both got this year.

Has Josh Jackson ever missed a game for the dogs due to injury since he first came into first grade? I dont think there are many NRL players who are as durable as Jackson

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree mate!! as i have stated in many other posts .. that Jacko an Klemm are the 2 players that bleed blue n white, but this post was about klem so relplied accordingly

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't suprise me if the club tries to move Klemmer on soon too, and fans will lose their shit.

Reactions: DT

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't suprise me if the club tries to move Klemmer on soon too, and fans will lose their shit.
Bottom line is we will have somewhere around $2.5m for 14 players in 2021 and nothing before that, so we may well still have to offload another marquee or two just to have enough to go hard into the market in 2 years time! If you look at those that maybe be on good money there is only Klemm, JJ, Tolman, Foran and prob Hoppa left. The others would be on less than $400k each. I think Forans days are numbered which may add a bit to the pot next year but after that.....

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Jackson and Klemmer are the heart and soul of the club.

I still dont get the hate they both got this year.

Has Josh Jackson ever missed a game for the dogs due to injury since he first came into first grade? I dont think there are many NRL players who are as durable as Jackson
Jacko is as hard in the 80th as he is in the 1min , he’s an absolute beast , I love the bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.