David Klemmer drops bombshell offer to Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every other Bulldogs story has been re-hashed 87 times, so it's time to come up with a new one.
Let me see....what would be a reaaaally good one.....oh, Klemmer wants to go too.
After that, let's put Jackson when Klemner gets boring after 128 versions.
Load of shit...

Reactions: DT

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who interviewed Klemmer on channel 9? Was it Weedler. If it was then I can understand as he loves nothing more than to de-stabilise the club.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has to be bullshit.Round 15 BIG LEAGUE MAG.
*I hope to be a bulldog for life
*I would love to retire at the bulldogs.
*Wants to win a comp & wants to do that at the bulldogs.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have the interview to listen to?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly this smells like leaking stuff to the media to let us down gently. I would love to know how bad Hasler screwed the pooch because it sounds really really bad.

Reactions: DT

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else read this as Klemmer pretty much letting other clubs know he is available and they should make the Dogs an offer?? Kinda like "Oh heyyyyy if the dogs HAD to move me on I'd go if I got another offer".

Can't say I'm suprised, as the way these recent "movings on" of players was undertaken, it's hardly suprising that now others seem to want out.

If he was really happy here he'd simply have said "no comment", or "I'm commited to the Bulldogs". It's a question that didn't need answering, and the answer he has given is a real concern.

What's the bet suddenly the Roosters are on the blower offering him a small fortune (and our club an incentive to release him).

BUT BUT BUT.... all this is squarely on the heads of the NRL for allowing mid season transfers, and players to negotiate contracts whilst in contrat any time during the season. They need to change it again and fast. Only the current club the player is with can recontract them up until the final year of their contract, and player contracts can only be signed off on in the off season.
have to say I agree, it does seem to suggest him saying that

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are now hearing,through our media friends,that Dave Klemmer,has offered himself to help the club,remember before you listen to these so called experts,these are the same people,who kick us whenever there's an opportunity,the understanding we got from our ceo was that we are know active in the marketplace,we have 5players at other clubs whose payments finish end of October,Eastwood is gone,and uncertainty with Morris boys,if you read between the lines,I think I would believe our ceo, more than the media who don't fuckin like us anyway.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We are now hearing,through our media friends,that Dave Klemmer,has offered himself to help the club,remember before you listen to these so called experts,these are the same people,who kick us whenever there's an opportunity,the understanding we got from our ceo was that we are know active in the marketplace,we have 5players at other clubs whose payments finish end of October,Eastwood is gone,and uncertainty with Morris boys,if you read between the lines,I think I would believe our ceo, more than the media who don't fuckin like us anyway.
Mate it's Spin City on a slow news day. They ask the players a question then spin it to make it sound as if they want to leave.

Nothing new here.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s not going anywhere. Period.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who knows. The sounded very genuine with his love fir the ckub and always has. We all know money talks but Klem would know already that he (and his family) have a job for life here after footy...probably end up a Chairman :grinning: that would be factored into any thoughts he had about his future.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What a bullshit story.

He was asked if he would move on if asked, he said yes.

He wouldn't have a say in the matter.

If you are asked leave you dont have a say in it.
Exactly. He was simply answering a journalists question.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Except you are Eastwood... on $800,000 and told.he was going to be a park footballer.... nope.. he has stuck it out. Lol
Eastwood knows no other club wanted him.

Still laughing at the price tag of $800,000 for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.