Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The time is now to fkn smash them, they are self imploding with player and coach egos clashing, players having whinges and etc

I think with how the media is bashing them and the media has been kinder to us, we might finally see them get screwed over in this game lol

Who also knows, we might see Latrell go back to his farm to relax instead of facing all the media bashing which will most likely continue and not wanna play if he keeps having a sook

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fast start and tight d and we will blow them off the park, Fatrell to get his kiks tramp stamp after this game

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
we can end JDs stint at Souths next week we are a way more resilient side just can’t let them get the jump and get their tails up.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This won’t be the first Food Friday game that Mitchell comes into not playing well. He seems to find form in this game.

i really hope the club have put in an official request to make this game a Sutton free game. It’s an absolute rort how the Suttons are in control of this game every year.
I have no doubt that Fatrell would find form on a food Friday game

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heart says Dogs but my head says Souths, the NRL want souths winning so I reckon the refs will screw us every chance they get.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heart says Dogs but my head says Souths, the NRL want souths winning so I reckon the refs will screw us every chance they get.
I'd be shocked if pedo face isn't the ref for our game.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have already bought my grand final tickets

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
A win against the down and out bunnies would truly be the sweetest of victories. Would love to wipe that smug face off of JD and Fatrell. Also if Curran and Kikz could dry hump the shit out of walker that would also be pleasant viewing!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is zero reason why we cant beat them.

They obviously have trouble within the club.

They lost by 40, and have zero wins. We should be full on confidence going into this game.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With the team that Ciraldo will pick...... if we win it is only just.
But with the team below, we could hammer the bunnies:
1. Tracey (Taafe too sketchy under the high ball)
2. Foxx
3. Critta
4. Kiraz
5. Wilson
6. Burto
7. Taafe (can do what Hutcho does, but isn't slower than a snail).
8. King
9. Reed
10. Hughes (give the boy some minutes)
11. Presto
12. Kikau
13. Curran (Salmon is only slightly quicker than Hutcho)
14. Mann
15. Knight
16. Morrin
17. Skelton (can cover backs or forwards - give him an Okunbor-type role to run a muck late in each half)

* This team has plenty of metres and confidence.
* Preston/Kiraz need to put some shots on Walker to unsettle him and the game is ours.
* I hope that our game gets televised on free to air, that way all other supporters can see the bias towards Rabbits and how the refs and bunker blatantly fuck the dogs. Expose the corrupt NRL for what it is. Call the game Gus and expose it!!!