Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm confident with our defense. I don't see the Souths attack troubling us, especially with Mitchell playing crap. Their outside back are terrible as well. We just need to show up with the same intensity and we'll win on the back of our Defense.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Control possession.
Took them a while to sort out the game plan today but once they did the Tits had nothing.

Will be harder against the Tohs.. They play more adlib X factor footy so our only chance i reckon is if they play like last night and that happened because of defensive pressure, one thing we did to the Tits today.

Its gonna be a long week of nervousness...

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dare to dream? We got a real chance against the rabbit next week. Would love nothing more than to see him beaten into the ground

Lettzzzz go
Ohhhhhh don't tease..!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm confident with our defense. I don't see the Souths attack troubling us, especially with Mitchell playing crap. Their outside back are terrible as well. We just need to show up with the same intensity and we'll win on the back of our Defense.
Thats exactly what the Roosters done to them last night..

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rabbits are a rabble, they are there for the taking, time to feast on some rabbits!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love ya, thats a big call! We play finals footy if thats the case haha.
I know it was a dud tits side but fmd I can see something in them.

It's like they played with pride for our jersey.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro we have to keep the ref out of the game like we did today so we can actually play and get a roll on.

We still had 9 penalties against but we didn't let the **** get in our way
But south’s will get penalties and six again like when they need it, but you’re right we have to keep the ref out of it.