Danny Fualalo???

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
WTF is going on here Castle still claiming today that he has a virus?? what F#cking virus lasts over 5 weeks!

Something else has to be going on....did he do something stupid, fail a drug test, get caught drink driving or giving one to Mrs Hasler?

there has to be more to it.... a 5 week virus he should be in ICU or quarantine!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he had a severe virus like say glandular fever or something it could have really knocked him around and ruined his fitness and strength. I think poeple are reading way too much into it.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the dogs to come out and explain to us fans

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He doesn't want to play footy for the first 2 months, he has a clause in his contract. I thought he had a neck injury though? Either way i was really looking forward to seeing him play this year.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope he's ok
We'll need him come origin time desperately

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If he's got something like pneumonia that can take a long time to get over.

I thought I read somewhere he got food poisoning really badly.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah a virus. Whoever is spinning this shit on behalf of Castle is more than qualified to be the Labor party's chief spindoctor.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can she be more specific? What type of virus? She must think people are fkn stupid. Hate the bullshit cover ups..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It has been said by a reputable member on the Kennel that he has a neck issue.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a shame he isnt playing. He looked real fit at the nines and the one game i saw him play against Melbourne he looked good as well.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can she be more specific? What type of virus? She must think people are fkn stupid. Hate the bullshit cover ups..
Did he go on the nrl mardi gras float? If he has legions its safe to assume what type of virus

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did he go on the nrl mardi gras float? If he has legions its safe to assume what type of virus
Exactly , the more vague the reason the more room to make up bs. If they just came out and said something specific even if it is made up then the rumours wont start

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It has been said by a reputable member on the Kennel that he has a neck issue.
Well why are they saying its a virus? People know that non specific viral symptoms generally only last a few days.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you really want to know, jump on Facebook and ask Donny Singe and see if he'll give you an answer. Depending on the context I've seen him answer peoples questions honestly and upfront before now.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
AIDS. I hear that usually last for than 5 weeks..

Status
Not open for further replies.