Danika Mason is single and (maybe) ready to mingle.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ok, this seems as good a time as any to reveal my secret identity..... I am Danika Mason, and yeah, feeling pretty cut right now. Appreciate the support
This is literally every Bulldogs fan saying Spencer Leniu is not the prop we needed lololol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, this seems as good a time as any to reveal my secret identity..... I am Danika Mason, and yeah, feeling pretty cut right now. Appreciate the support

This is literally every Bulldogs fan saying Spencer Leniu is not the prop we needed lololol
I knew there was more to you than trolling, BABY!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I don't really get the hype, I mean she's okay but I wouldn't drag my balls across broken glass to smell her fart like for some other female presenters.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She is not that great. I mean don’t get me wrong id still happily drink her dirty bathwater but I think there are hotter woman covering league.

Also rumour has it she is banging Joey John’s.
She has banged a lot of league boys in the past she has a type

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think Danika Mason needs your seedy embrace. My hot tip is she don’t need too much help finding a man.

most roughies on the kennel wouldn’t get anywhere near a look in, not even in the same universe,. Lol

that bum Tom she was dating apparently playing around with Michelle bridges. He must like mutton over lamb?
Seedy embrace..yeh ok.
I'm surprised with your high opinion of yourself you don't think your a chance haha.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloke has to be a shirt lifter
Fuck yeah and that's the main point of the thread the guy is clearly a numchucka who eats schlong

Where is blue boost now, trolling every social media app in known existence I bet.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck yeah and that's the main point of the thread the guy is clearly a numchucka who eats schlong

Where is blue boost now, trolling every social media app in known existence I bet.
Unfortunately for Danika, I’m off the market. But I didn’t take a swing unlike ol mate @Bulldog1966 , it was his seedy embrace which exploded in his face.

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you were having a shot at dodgy Tom.. (but admit you thought you had the goods to throw your hat in the ring for danika) haha

I bet anything danika wouldn't date a renter was an old bomb car. Strips out half the kennel lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately for Danika, I’m off the market. But I didn’t take a swing unlike ol mate @Bulldog1966 , it was his seedy embrace which exploded in his face.

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you were having a shot at dodgy Tom.. (but admit you thought you had the goods to throw your hat in the ring for danika) haha

I bet anything danika wouldn't date a renter was an old bomb car. Strips out half the kennel lol
Ruled myself out straight off the bat ole mate, I've always liked a movie quote my idol(and huge stud I might add)Clint Eastwood used to trot out years ago.
A man's gotta know his limitations and I know mine, many do not.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ruled myself out straight off the bat ole mate, I've always liked a movie quote my idol(and huge stud I might add)Clint Eastwood used to trot out years ago.
A man's gotta know his limitations and I know mine, many do not.
Anyone who reads the OP can see you were throwing you hat in the ring.. But when you didn’t get a return call from danika, you backpedal and say nah not me ahahahaaa

but I think many men would be too “out of their league” to have a crack at danika.. so I commend you on your courage. Just didn’t have the tools to get the job done.

let’s just save face and say we go at that Tom bum instead?

Last edited: