Damien Cook

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You cant write a tongue in cheek you really have to be there ,it only reads one way serious.
I give up with this page. Seriously. Can't have a laugh with anyone as princesses are getting upset left, right and centre.

Will add lol from now on so you bunch of ***** down start crying.

Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im a schmuck now? Hahaha

Whatever you say mate but I find it hilarious that you went off in the deep end over Lamb. Hahaha.

It's ok tho. I'm the schmuck

Lol (that's for you assassin)
Do you know what a schmuck is? Most people don't

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I know it's been done to death but this forum is a place to vent our anger & frustration so I can understand Bulldogs supporters like me are struggling with it , that fact that we preserved with one of the worst dummy halves in the League - ( Lichaa ) for so long & we had Cook who showed his potential in just won game, It almost seems deliberate from Des Hassler to let him go, now we are scratching our heads on where we are going to find a dummy half when we had one of the best in our midst., same goes for the Morris brothers. Yeh sure we let Terry Lamb go, but we didn't just let him go and kept Joe Blow in his place. that was at a time when we had Steve Mortimer & Garry Hughes halves combination and we won a premiership, Now to watch cook play last night with all the accolades the commentators were giving him and knowing he'll get picked again for state of origin, makes my blue & White Blood boil & the fact that we are sweating on some decent signings and all we are getting served up so far are forwards and back rowers is not helping the situation, so if you don't like the whingeing don't read the post, but let us release our anger at this unbelievable situation.
This

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I am aware, that we lost 3 forwards , and replaced one but we still have quite a few forwards ie - Stimson, Napa, Chris Smith, Elliot, RFM, Thompson, Ogden, Wadell ,Britt, Doorey, Roumanos, Jackson, Renough Atoni, Sione Katoa,and surely there must be more in the lower grades. now I assume that you aware that we also lost Cogger and Foren , and we still don't have any capable play makers and a decent spine, I feel with the money we have freed up from discarding players and what we have in the war chest we should build up our attack so this time next year we won't be facing the dreaded spoon again.
Recruiting is not an OR (forwards OR halves) it's an AND (forwards AND halves). When the forwards you want are available at the price you want to pay and you have Cap space for them then you recruit them (in this case you = Barrett). When the halves you want are available at the price you want to pay and you have Cap space for them then you recruit them (similarly you = Barrett). Plainly the halves that Barrett wanted/wants haven't become available, yet. Tick Tick Tick..............time is running out.

Now, ST George let Cook go because they had Mcinnes, We let Cook go because we had Lichaa and I think at the time we let Cook go he had already learned how to manage his curve & oxygen intake over 80 minutes so I really don't see the comparison you are making with both points.
Plainly he hadn't, in 2016 he played 10 games of the bench and then the last 5 games as starting hooker. In that season he did not score a single try and had only 3 try assists. Some people make out that he left us and was a superstar the very first season at the Wabbits, in fact even in his second season he only scored 2 tries and had the same 3 try assists. Many forget that he didn't make the NSW Team until 2018, that's 3 years of developing his game after he left us in 2015.

Not for 1 second defending Hasler for not seeing Cook's potential, but he wasn't the only one, and it wasn't so obvious in 2015 like it was in 2018 and since.

Go Dogs

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I give up with this page. Seriously. Can't have a laugh with anyone as princesses are getting upset left, right and centre.

Will add lol from now on so you bunch of c*** down start crying.

Lol
Just wrap your brain around what you think your writing and whats on paper, my mind reading skills have waned a little with age!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wrap your brain around what you think your writing and whats on paper, my mind reading skills have waned a little with age!
And im not upset and crying just pointing out a fact but read your last post and you will see someone crying and calling names lol