Dally M Votes - Bulldogs

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol @ jackson beating RFM... As much as I dislike tolman, I can at least understand how he got votes, but jackson?? That's really questionable..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol @ jackson beating RFM... As much as I dislike tolman, I can at least understand how he got votes, but jackson?? That's really questionable..
It’s because the media create the narrative and they run with it. To them, all they see is a player that works his ass off and players like lining up by their side. Even if his form has fallen off a cliff that’s all they see. All he needs to do is 1 try saving tackle and he will get a point

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s because the media create the narrative and they run with it. To them, all they see is a player that works his ass off and players like lining up by their side. Even if his form has fallen off a cliff that’s all they see. All he needs to do is 1 try saving tackle and he will get a point
But see that's the thing .. for a guy that supposedly "works his ass off' his stats don't reflect it....

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But see that's the thing .. for a guy that supposedly "works his ass off' his stats don't reflect it....
It’s too late... it’s the narrative...

Reactions: GDR

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Any other team score less Dally M points?

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson has never been a stats player even when he won dally m second row of the year in 2016 and 2018 his stats weren’t that good. Some players are good without having good stats he is one one of them. Although, I know he wasn’t good this, he has to be moved to lock he could be awesome there with his quick play the balls. And the two games he got his 5 points for, he did play well. Go back and check the dally m points the kennel rewarded in rd 1 and the recent match against rabbits, he was on a lot of peoples votes.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
For those interested, the bulldogs players who received votes fort the Dally M

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS

Will Hopoate 8

Kieran Foran 6

Josh Jackson 5

Aiden Tolman 4

Raymond Faitala-Mariner 3
thats how bad lewis is, cant poll any points and he was playing halfback

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t understand the hate Jackson gets seriously can’t wait til he plays 300 games for the club and wins a premiership in his last season !!!!
Same man, he has been great for most of his career then has a bad season this year (mind you, barely anybody played well) and was also played out of position. I think next year he will kill it again

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
still amazes the Hopoate hate on this forum. Plays half the season still tops the club's Dally M votes.
Agreed. He's our best fullback option. Might not have the pace of others but he is super safe under the high ball and his handling/passing it top rate. He's not our long term FB option, he's better at centre but he's still only 28 so he's still got plenty to offer.