Dale Finucane from quiet kid signed unseen by Bulldogs to Storm leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah
Other teams tend to keep the players worth keeping.

Give me an example of another team who let a player like JT go?

Ok, Penrith lost Fittler to the roosters.

Wests lost terry lamb to us

Ok, there are a few

But our list it huge, when it comes to losing players you should not lose

You don't see clubs like the roosters, broncos, or storm lose players unless it's of their choosing
When you look at at letting Thurston go you have to remember he wasn't the superstar we see now. Would he still have reached the same heights had he stayed? Maybe. He still had that desire, but his defence with us was awful, but he was still very young.

As for Lamb, we lost him to Wests first, he was a Chester Hill Hornet.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember what am impact Dale made everytime he came on the field.. Used to get excited when they announced his interchange ... Put in 110% every time he played

Fuck you Des
That's not true. Dale used to knock the ball on at important times. If we had to keep Jackson of finucine I'd be choosing Jackson 10/10 over and over. Jackson still plays well with a stale coaching structure under des, imagine how he'd go if he was at Melbourne, then you'd really have something to moan about.

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Congratulations on your grand final win! Once a bulldog always a bulldog. Hassler u crazy old man and a bad coach. Good riddance..You lost our club a true champion..Ive meet this bloke numerous times a down to earth person. You Will only get better my friend! Enjoy..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
as soon as i read the title of this thread, guess the first thing which came to my mind.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
but it was the truth, he was always good for the dumbest penalties time and time again...

2014 stats

Josh Jackson
Games played: 28 (Errors: 20, Penalties: 20)

Tony Williams
Games played: 27 (Errors: 22, Penalties: 12)

Dale Finucane
Games played : 27 (Errors: 7, Penalties: 15)

Aiden Tolman
Games played: 22 (Errors: 5, Penalties: 15)

Status
Not open for further replies.