Curran signed.

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hope ssf body has healed and he can perform off the bech with saifiti as well. forward pack will look better than last year.
8. saifiti
10. king
11. presto
12. kikau
13: curran

14: SSF
15: knight
16: k mann
17: ????

already looking a lot better

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now I am really confused... If he is shit, isnt that the exact ingrediant you look for in a player to back to the hilt on here just to give everyone else the shits?? e.g Flange jnr, Smelliot etc..
Exactly, Curran’s a good signing.

If Flanagun, Nasheed or 04 Dreaming idolise a player, they’re probably not good

If the above three complain about a player/signing, they’re most likely good.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great stuff from the shot callers.

Gives me some confidence moving forward that we can continue to get a better team come 24 and beyond.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good player to add to the squad however I'm not sure why so many have him penciled in @ lock? Had a good spell there a year or so ago but never really replicated that same level of quality or workrate. I think he looked better on an edge.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good player to add to the squad however I'm not sure why so many have him penciled in @ lock? Had a good spell there a year or so ago but never really replicated that same level of quality or workrate. I think he looked better on an edge.
Only because Kikau and Preston are certainties for the edge spot. Idk if Preston can play lock.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only because Kikau and Preston are certainties for the edge spot. Idk if Preston can play lock.
True. I do think Preston is miles better on the left than he is right so that could also be something to consider when putting a the puzzle pieces together.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope so, I am guessing he will play 30 odd min in the middle when SST comes off and also in the second row when Kiks come off. I know Kiks played 80 min in his last season with Penrith, but we really need to preserve him and need impact from rather than long minutes, so a good 60 min from kiks is what we need. Is also good cover if one of our only other forwards gets injured.
Every chance to be our starting lock i reckon

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is he? Only watch dogs games and have turned most of them off by half time the last few years

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope ssf body has healed and he can perform off the bech with saifiti as well. forward pack will look better than last year.
8. saifiti
10. king
11. presto
12. kikau
13: curran

14: SSF
15: knight
16: k mann
17: ????

already looking a lot better
Who is SSF?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Now I am really confused... If he is shit, isnt that the exact ingrediant you look for in a player to back to the hilt on here just to give everyone else the shits?? e.g Flange jnr, Smelliot etc..
I'm just a logical fan, tbh.... which is why I am not well liked here. I talk too much sense.

Elliott has proven he's anything but shit.... yet you guys still push that narrative. Flano will prove the same thing under a coach that backs him. I don't back shit players. I just back unpopular players whom I am usually right about. My shit playdar is usually on the money too (ie Mahoney, TPJ when most of TK was saying he had potential to be the best forward in the game etc)