Cronulla riots/protests 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People forget this and are to scared to bring it up incase they are labelled racist, why can't everybody just respect everyone else!
So true
But I have no issue calling it as it really was
I lived it at the time
I lived in greenacre and hung out at Cronulla beach
I saw what was happening over a decade prior and knew exactly who these young Muslim people were causing the problems
I went to school with many of them
I knew their name where they lived and what religion they were.

And I hold no remorse in telling it as it was at the time from first hand experience

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't remember Greeks and Italians getting involved
And to be brutally honest the morons who rioted were ignorant twats who didnt really know one wog from another.
But I can tell you, it was young Muslim men from the Bankstown area that terrorised Cronulla beaches for years that led to the riots

Let's not muddy the waters
There is nothing wrong with calling it as it really was

Like it or not
Argue what ever point you want and spin it anyway you like but at the end of the day it was what it was
Oh please bro, the stupid bogan ***** were attacking anyone with facial hair or skin that wasn't as white as theirs.

Like you said, don't muddy the water.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Spot on. But Mr Invisible and Skippy would have you believe otherwise.

Btw Mr I, Islam us not a race is a term used by racists. Thanks for bringing Islam into another thread
it was a religious issue at the time
Funny thing is the rioters were to ignorant at the time and just targeted anyone of middle eastern appearance
Those wax heads had no idea what Muslim was

But I can tell you
The build up that created the riots went on for a decade of young Muslim men with no respect for anything Australian or Anglo
They would go to the beach and terrorise beach goers out of pure disrespect for the Australian Anglo way of life

They would sexually assault young girls
Bash young Anglo men
Disrespect and assault life guards
Destroy volley ball games and the nets

Sorry Abdul
Sorry to give you the facts
But facts are facts mate like it or not

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh please bro, the stupid bogan ***** were attacking anyone with facial hair or skin that wasn't as white as theirs.

Yeah that is totally true
I will never dispute that
They were totally ignorant and had no idea the difference from a Greek to an Arab

My point is, it actually was middle eastern Muslim young men who terrorised the beaches for years that drove them to riot

That is the only point I made

And it's based on facts as I stated I lived through it from within

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This thread will go no where.

Honestly no threads other than sport should be allowed for a time being.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I don't remember Greeks and Italians getting involved
And to be brutally honest the morons who rioted were ignorant twats who didnt really know one wog from another.
But I can tell you, it was young Muslim men from the Bankstown area that terrorised Cronulla beaches for years that led to the riots

Let's not muddy the waters
There is nothing wrong with calling it as it really was

Like it or not
Argue what ever point you want and spin it anyway you like but at the end of the day it was what it was
First you missed the whole point were you there at lake ba mosque that night ? Yes there was Greek Italians there second thing it was lebos from the area of bankstown not just muslim boys stop trying to spin it your being a stereotype

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hipster *****, just like isis *****, need to be wiped off the face of the earth. They both are ruining beards.

ZZ Top would be rolling in their graves.
THe boys of ZZ Top are still very much alive :grinning:

With regards to the BBQ, there is the right to protest/have a gathering on one hand, and on the other hand, there is just being a pack of a*holes. These guys are the latter. They could have gone with steak, but chose to send a message to muslims by having a pig on a spit. Their motives were pretty obvious.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah that is totally true
I will never dispute that
They were totally ignorant and had no idea the difference from a Greek to an Arab

My point is, it actually was middle eastern Muslim young men who terrorised the beaches for years that drove them to riot

That is the only point I made

And it's based on facts as I stated I lived through it from within
Yeah I'm not arguing that either, it was stupid ***** vs stupid *****.

Only good thing that came out of it my hourly rate being a guard went up to $65 bucks an hour.

A lot of Anglo's wanted Middle Eastern guards in the Shire so we can "control the hectics" lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Thanks bro I'm glade you saw it how it is

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it was a religious issue at the time
Funny thing is the rioters were to ignorant at the time and just targeted anyone of middle eastern appearance
Those wax heads had no idea what Muslim was

But I can tell you
The build up that created the riots went on for a decade of young Muslim men with no respect for anything Australian or Anglo
They would go to the beach and terrorise beach goers out of pure disrespect for the Australian Anglo way of life

They would sexually assault young girls
Bash young Anglo men
Disrespect and assault life guards
Destroy volley ball games and the nets

Sorry Abdul
Sorry to give you the facts
But facts are facts mate like it or not
I watched a doco on the first Cronulla riots and one of the revenge attackers said the reason why him and hundreds of others did the attacks was due to some of the Aussies wearing t shirts dis respecting Muhammad. They didn't care they were racist they only cared that people had dis respected their prophet.

I will say though the bogan ***** at the riots along with some radio hosts were so dumb calling any middle eastern a trouble maker with an emphasis on lebs. I will admit us lebs are a loud race by nature but most are the most hospitable people on the planet and most now who appreciate that hospitality are the most aussiest ***** out.

You are correct skip in the lead up to the riots it was a continuous thing with car loads coming and pretty much taking over the beach not respecting anyone, and they couldn't do it at a better place Cronulla already hate most people. Like at the beach I can't tell you how much I hate sand being flung into my face by people playing fkn footy or kicking balls near me.
But the incident that finally sparked it was apparently bad treatment to life savers and apparenttttttlllyyyyyy the people who dis respected them weren't even Leb but the damage had been done by then anyone that looked like the trouble makers were considered Leb.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

With regards to the BBQ, there is the right to protest/have a gathering on one hand, and on the other hand, there is just being a pack of a*holes. These guys are the latter. They could have gone with steak, but chose to send a message to muslims by having a pig on a spit. Their motives were pretty obvious.
Damn it, joke backfired...

But they still would be pissed lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread will go no where.

Honestly no threads other than sport should be allowed for a time being.
No need to get hot under the collar
I'm not

Nothing wrong with discussing the past

As the facts were at that time

Anglo white Australian youth
A very small proportion of the population acted in a dispicable manner in retaliation to years of harassment from young Muslim men from Bankstown area

A very small proportion of the population of Muslim men from Bankstown

See I pointed out the not all from both sides just to maintain political correctness

But it's the facts of the topic

Fault on both sides

Let's not mix words it is what it is

Why get sooky talking about it

Talking about it honestly and factually is a good way to learn from it to ensure it doesn't happen again

Let's not sweep it under the carpet or pretend it never happened

Call it as it was

Loser Muslim men tormented white Anglo Australians to the point where the moron thugs went ape

It is what it is Abdul

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Skipp why do keep saying young muslim boys how do know they were Muslim were they shouting AllahuAkbar on the beach

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol the organiser of the "BBQ" at Cronulla for the 10 year anniversary was trying so hard to recapture his 15 minutes of fame from a decade ago, but there were more police and reporters than guests at the thing. Lol sucked in.

I agree the riots were not anti Islam, they were just anti anyone who wasnt white, purely a racist thing. People who run these things are an embarrassment to Australians of all backgrounds.

We are all from overseas unless you happen to be a full blooded indigenous person. So how people think racism is appropriate in this country is beyond me.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what but. I think after those riots a lot of tension between this Aussie vs Leb/wog/middle eastern thing has died down greatly.
I think everyone just needed to get it out of their systems lol.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Exactly right

Just like 10 years ago when they rioted
They went about it all the wrong way

If they had half a brain they would have promoted a united gathering in respect to both sides in a gesture to bring everyone together and build bridges

Instead they just opened up an old wound

They are a minirity within the Anglo sector and just like Isis are to Muslims they are a stain on all peace loving Australians

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Skipp why do keep saying young muslim boys how do know they were Muslim were they shouting AllahuAkbar on the beach
As I said earlier
I grew up in greenacre and spent a lot of time at Cronulla beach in the decade leading up to the riots
I saw first had why what happening and actually knew and went to school with many who terrorised the beach
I knew them, I knew their names, knew where they lived, I knew their religion and I knew the hatred and disrespect they had for Anglo Australians

I am literally talking from first had actual factual accounts of what was happening and from what I am hearing is still happening

Status
Not open for further replies.