Opinion Critta leadership Material

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His ability to communicate must be impacting everyone we simply haven’t kept an NRL side to nil for so long. Kikau’ effort plays must also be setting some standards.
It's the quality of a captain we have missed since Ennis & James Graham. I loved Jacko, but he was more of a quiet achiever. They need someone to kick them up the ass when they need it and keep them up for the full 80 minutes.

Yes, we need some consistency in HB and at FB, and some more size in the middle, but a big hole in our leadership has been filled.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Critta's passion has infected the entire team. They all now give a shit on every play! We finally are competing for 80 mins!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The silence from those who were opposed to the Critta signing is deafening uce lol.
They just need to turn up to a game uce and see him in action. The way he moves, the way he talks and how he connects his team mates etc. Great influence on the younger generation.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Critta's passion has infected the entire team. They all now give a shit on every play! We finally are competing for 80 mins!
Everyone is held accountable, on the same page and slowly growing in confidence. First time in years we’re not passengers instead enforcers. If we keep that mentality I think we can break 10 wins contingent on us staying relatively injury free the side seem close.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Everyone is held accountable, on the same page and slowly growing in confidence. First time in years we’re not passengers instead enforcers. If we keep that mentality I think we can break 10 wins contingent on us staying relatively injury free the side seem close.
what I like about our situation is that we are now forging an unpredictable adventure into more wins, how many we do not know, we just know we will continue to get better - this is the thing with momentum. Once you wind up, it is an upward spiral.

It might be early to call it, but we are likely to exceed all expectations, including our own this year.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He also lost his dad last year. Kikz has always been an elite edge. Great player
The weight of losing his dad broke him last year IMO, he even looked a little sad after he scored his charge down try, went to celebrate then just kicked it away. Can take a while to come to terms with especially if they where close.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It won’t be long until
We watch Critta lift the Trophy in September. He is the player you build a side around . And I note that the clowns that were shitting on the signing and Gus are no where to be seen or herd.
Get you act together maroondog...
It's the 1st weekend of October mate, I know it has been long since we've been anywhere near the finals :tearsofjoy:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weight of losing his dad broke him last year IMO, he even looked a little sad after he scored his charge down try, went to celebrate then just kicked it away. Can take a while to come to terms with especially if they where close.
Yep and also having Critta outside him again has given him a new lease on footy imo. Also, I don’t necessarily think he’s sad (he may be though) but his look after that chargedown try was more him being gassed I think. You could see the way he barely managed to not stumble and blow the chance, that he was out on his feet.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Get you act together maroondog...
It's the 1st weekend of October mate, I know it has been long since we've been anywhere near the finals :tearsofjoy:
Yeah bit to used to QLD bush footy finals haven’t had much interest in NRL finals for a while now :tearsofjoy:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s that good he has the Grand Final sewn up the previous month?? :-).

We all knew what a key signing he was. I admit I was concerned that despite his obvious talents that maybe too much expectation may have been being placed on his young shoulders too soon - but he’s showing those concerns were unfounded. All class.
I am very superstitious, I just hope you didn't put a curse on him now :laughing: