Cricket 2022/23 thread

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone help @Doogie remember who the first person to win Man of the Match in the Test Championship and a One Day World Cup is ??

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Not the best pitch but it's probably still a 300 pitch. But you need 2 guys getting in. Guys starting on this pitch will struggle

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone help @Doogie remember who the first person to win Man of the Match in the Test Championship and a One Day World Cup is ??
Fuck @Doogie lol.. told me I was the kiss of death saying AUZ would win haha!!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
@Scoooby can I have the powerball numbers, 2024 afl, nrl, nba, nfl gf winners and crypto predictions. I will pay in thoughts and commemorations of @Doogie eating humble pie

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They should retire hurt with run to get and send out Hazlewood just to rub it into the Indians

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Put simply - on the day

AUZ bowlers fired from first ball of the match and took quick early wickets,knocked off the top 4 for fuck all, then head came in and got his century an now is continuing.

AUZ Surprised the top of table all WC Indians, too classy for them when it mattered most.

game set /match. Well done/well deserved and I’m glad if it wasn’t NZ in black, it was our neighbours in yellow!! Best result.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Australians to make a hundred in a World Cup final l:

Ponting
Gilchrist
Head

With @Doogie
Did you hear the other World Cup Final Century makers ?

Clive Lloyd
Viv Richards
Aravinda De Silva
Mahela Jayawardne

Quite a list isn’t it. Travis has been outstanding in all the big matches the past 24 months. Fuck the hater @Doogie he would rather Tim Ward opening for Aus here

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Put simply - on the day

AUZ bowlers fired from first ball of the match and took quick early wickets,knocked off the top 4 for fuck all, then head came in and got his century an now is continuing.

AUZ Surprised the top of table all WC Indians, too classy for them when it mattered most.

game set /match. Well done/well deserved and I’m glad if it wasn’t NZ in black, it was our neighbours in yellow!! Best result.
Once we survived that tape ball first five overs it completely changed. We broke their spirit when they got 200

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Performance of the match goes to head for his crucial catch of a big fish, and then this amazing century. He almost single handed won the match an gave the rest of the hard working bowlers a rest. Well done!!