Cricket 2022/23 thread

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very lucky last night. Cummins gambled on rolling the saffers and if Klaasen hadn't brain farted - could have cost us big time.

And if the saffers held their catches we don't even get close.

Take it but reckon only Starc and Hazlewood walk away from that game with their chin up.
And if your uncle hadn't also been your dad

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
India firm further as favourite as Australia goes out to almost 3 dollars for the win. Pretty good value for the Aussies in a two horse race..
IMG_6056.jpeg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aussies price going our further as India’s tightening.Well I’m having a little wager on the Aussies.

I hope they can do win. They have done themselves proud getting in to he final after their shaky form. I think if they show that same commitment in the field as the semi against SA, plus concentrate on big partnerships they’ll put a lot of pressure on India. Something that has not happened much during this tournament. It will be interesting to see if game pressure, and the weight of expectation will buckle em.

However, it will be a win for India if the Aussies don’t bring their A game, because the Indians are one great side, and deservedly so.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aussies won the toss and have elected to field..

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Pat wins the toss and bowls. What are your thoughts? I wouldve probably batted first

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Look how cracked this pitch is. Wtf horrible pitch. It looks like a day 3 or 4 pitch

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I would have battled..runs on the board can create pressure..
They are backing that the dew will fck up the ball later tonight. Which sort of hasn't been the case lately (and just before I press post you put up the same thing).

I assume Gill is out. Hammy didn't look great in the semi. Maybe they are backing having a shot at Kohli while the ball is still moving.

Sharma is the key. Get him early and get at Kohli early, every chance we chasing under 250.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They are backing that the dew will fck up the ball later tonight. Which sort of hasn't been the case lately (and just before I press post you put up the same thing).

I assume Gill is out. Hammy didn't look great in the semi. Maybe they are backing having a shot at Kohli while the ball is still moving.

Sharma is the key. Get him early and get at Kohli early, every chance we chasing under 250.
Yep I heard about the dew.. after I posted that. Thankfully, Stoinis is not playing..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
C’mon aussies.
fuck these curry’s in front of their fans.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So they've decided to target Hazelwood. Ballsy tactic. High risk high reward.