Cricket 2022/23 thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

see if that works for you
After reading about it and seeing it..i just couldn’t give it out. I mean the bird came across the bowler as he commenced his delivery stride. It was a clear distraction. I mean what if it was another object thrown by the crowd? I know that is a pretty far fetched scenario, but it comes under the same idea. I wonder too if the ball missed the stumps and went for four byes, I bet those not in favour of the umpire’s decision would not except the four even though they believe the ball hitting the stumps was out.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
After reading about it and seeing it..i just couldn’t give it out. I mean the bird came across the bowler as he commenced his delivery stride. It was a clear distraction. I mean what if it was another object thrown by the crowd? I know that is a pretty far fetched scenario, but it comes under the same idea. I wonder too if the ball missed the stumps and went for four byes, I bet those not in favour of the umpire’s decision would not except the four even though they believe the ball hitting the stumps was out.
Its dead ball. Hence the ump waving the arms so no runs or anything. The stupid thing about this argument is it may have left his hand but its not like he knows where the ball is going.

They way cricket is played, you stay there and play a shot no matter what happened, thats on the bat. You back out and have reason, its dead ball. If you abuse that too many times, you get punched out. Its all in the rules.

As I said before, the game has survived for >100 years by people abiding to the spirit of the game. Now you have nufties looking for an edge because they are too shit to do fck all.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bugger, Sth Africa won the toss and elected to bat.. Stats this World Cup they normally win.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love your boys..AUZ., take these dirty SAS out in style :hearteyes:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Spunky pitch. Doing something and holding up.

Excellent toss to lose.

All depends on Zampa/Maxwell. If its turning, we might get them real quick. My concern is we're not chasing over 250 on this with the saffers bowling. And I doubt even 200.