Opinion Crichton the Slug

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such a fucking douche bag right? Only interest is criticising everything about the club, and abusing other members.
Are u sure u got the right person flamer? U wouldn’t be the one abusing people would u flamer?

What's your fucking problem dickhead??? You just pull me up and give it to me for no reason. Grow up dickhead.
Fuck off dickhead!!! Good for you is hardly reason for insult.
Fuck off dickhead. Soften the fuck up!
Your a dickhead mate.
So just shut up then FFS. Fuck theres a lot of people talking shit about what they "heard" from their "sources" these days.
Fuck me, you block that pain in the ass Flanagun so that you can enjoy a little normality on the kennel and then this fucking lunatic returns. Theres no escape ape.
Arent you a top notch wanker.
Just shut the fuck up idiot! No one wants to hear your dribble. You have no clue whatsoever and just love stirring shit on here. Fuck of to another forum.
Its a reserve grade signing. shut the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up already! Deadset, you are worse then nasheed!
Fuck off dickhead. Seriously. Please?
Fuck me, you are such a deadset flog! If there were no other offers on the table, and he decided not to join us, yes, we were rejected. Choosing one over another doesn't mean we were rejected. Just shut the fuck up with your constant hatred!!!
How about you fuck of to a forum of a team you support dickhead!
You have absolutely no idea. Your just a negative person who needs to fuck off to another forum or give up on social media.
Your fucking clueless.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching 04 dreaming here is like the yellow girl taking on the 88 Chinese and smashing them here in kill bill

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They can never come up with anything to dispute your points except hate and attacks. Yet they call you the troll,
Hilarious stuff
He goes on and on about how the club is fucked and how Gould is hopeless appointing a rookie coach and having no idea which ciraldo being his puppet, yet doesn't offer any alternative (aside from dib being re-elected which would just take us backwards and make this whole rebuild a lot worse imo)
He just bangs the same old drum with each post blowing that clown horn of negativity, along with that shitty avatar trying to stir up shit in the process.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He goes on and on about how the club is fucked and how Gould is hopeless appointing a rookie coach and having no idea which ciraldo being his puppet, yet doesn't offer any alternative (aside from dib being re-elected which would just take us backwards and make this whole rebuild a lot worse imo)
He just bangs the same old drum with each post blowing that clown horn of negativity, along with that shitty avatar trying to stir up shit in the process.
I'm pretty sure @04 Dreaming is a virgin given the way he carries on

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No.
Obviously 04 dreaming not leb like me.
Since we on kill bill.
He is one person taking on 88 others not 88 peopel taking on one.
Love your new avatar … did you pay your mate $4 bucks to do this one as well,

Must say I never expected you to be a dog lover, more a Leporids lover ..