Craig Laundy on 2gb

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do and as you know I can even acknowledge you in the middle of a slanging match and give credit where its due.. But you and Alex the Country/History fluid and the odd johnny come lately are losing the plot.

Take a pill..
I never start it, only finish it. Talk to your mates about it.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I can see where your coming from..
Just like many wanted pay to have another year.
Maybe we should put some numbers behind Lynn and support her and piss off this rude challenge. I think she at least deserves another season with all the new to take the stand.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy:
Dinkum loves the club as much as anyone, if not more. We all have different opinions about how we get to the goal (premierships and fuck everyone else). We can pretend to hate each other but we all want the same thing.
Mate that part is fine, it’s the “if you’re not with me, you’re wrong and stupid” attitude that PCG group dish out to other Kennelers. Couldn’t stand idle and let it happen. Canterbury supporters are my team, I try to have their back (the good ones anyway)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well it’s already causing concern with other long standing sponsors. They are wondering why they don’t get that level of input too.
How do you know this? From the media? Or do you have connections? As all I've seen are media reports with no actual quotes?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate that part is fine, it’s the “if you’re not with me, you’re wrong and stupid” attitude that PCG group dish out to other Kennelers. Couldn’t stand idle and let it happen. Canterbury supporters are my team, I try to have their back (the good ones anyway)
PCG...? There's a starting point :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy:
Dinkum loves the club as much as anyone, if not more. We all have different opinions about how we get to the goal (premierships and fuck everyone else). We can pretend to hate each other but we all want the same thing.
Spot on this. At the end of the day we're ALL on this page because of our love for the Dogs. We've all been touched by the Blue & White in some way, and simply miss the 'good old days' of being winners.

Our time will come. Until then we'll have plenty of disagreements which is great. I don't want to think like everyone else. But let's just keep it clean rather than all of this personal shit of late.

You're a good man Bazil

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You’re sounding a bit hurty buddy.
Shall we smoke the peace pipe and move on?
@Bazildog has a great dealer...

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ball is in your court D