Craig Fosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he was doing it when the camera was directly on him so that seems like an inopportune time to conduct pedophilia

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked wrong.

Remember seeing an episode of Wheeler Dealers and the little fat bloke kissed his Dad on the lips.

Urrgh.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
he was doing it when the camera was directly on him so that seems like an inopportune time to conduct pedophilia
Lol it's his way to make it look innocent haha
It does look kinda bad but I think it's all innocent really

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only sad thing is that people are trying to sexualise or make a thing of a man with his arm around his own kid. The kid is 8 year old ffs. 8!

Australia is becoming a nation of weird prudes. Look at the attitudes towards breastfeeding etc.
I agree
I cuddle my kids all the time, my daughter is 10 now, so I am more mindful of that area now than I was when she was 8

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Weird. Innocent or not.
If he was doing that to his daughter in a park, in front of me, I'd report him.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little weird but not horrible. I think society has drilled into out heads that things like this are inappropriate.

Depends on culture too. My brother and sister in law kiss their 5-7 year old kids on the lips. Just a peck. It seems awkward to me but perfectly normal for them. That's just how they have been brought up.
Exactly this.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tasmanians are outraged he didn't...... You know what. No. You get the joke. Tasmanians. Inbreds. Etc, etc...

LCD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My main problem with is people thinking they have some right to tell other fkn people what is or isnt acceptable behaviour based on their inability to see past their own life experience.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My main problem with is people thinking they have some right to tell other fkn people what is or isnt acceptable behaviour based on their inability to see past their own life experience.
What does Craig Foster look like?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foster has a lot of haters and enemies and they have pounced on this to tarnish his reputation. Sad really.
Foster does a good enough jog tarnishing his reputation when he open his mouth.
Its a nothing incident in my opinion , he loves his children like many fathers. I don't like the guy either but using his child to somehow try and call him out is low.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foster has a lot of haters and enemies and they have pounced on this to tarnish his reputation. Sad really.
Foster does a good enough jog tarnishing his reputation when he open his mouth.
Its a nothing incident in my opinion , he loves his children like many fathers. I don't like the guy either but using his child to somehow try and call him out is low.
I don't dislike him. In fact I barely know who he is.
But that was weird.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's the likes of Hetty Johnston, that people now think hugging your kids etc & you're nearly classed as a paedophile.

I don't even stop in the park when walking my dog, if kids are near just in case people think I am a paedophile.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's the likes of Hetty Johnston, that people now think hugging your kids etc & you're nearly classed as a paedophile.

I don't even stop in the park when walking my dog, if kids are near just in case people think I am a paedophile.
That's so bad that you feel you have to do that but your spidey sense is true , I know when we've been at footy training and a man walks by or sits and watches the kids train the mums are like ' who's that wierdo ? and why is he watching our kids?'

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What country are you from?
What aint no country ive ever heard of do they speak English in what ?
English motherfukker do you speak it ?.
Than you know what I'm saying.
Describe what craig foster looks like wolfie ?
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfukker, say what one more Goddamn time!
Does craig foster look like a bitch wolfie

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What country are you from?
What aint no country ive ever heard of do they speak English in what ?
English motherfukker do you speak it ?.
Than you know what I'm saying.
Describe what craig foster looks like wolfie ?
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfukker, say what one more Goddamn time!
Does craig foster look like a bitch wolfie
Come again

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey wolfie do you know what they call a quarter pounder in france ?

Status
Not open for further replies.