Covid games

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Complicity theorist - someone who’s to stupid to do their own research . “ get vaccinated to protect you and your loved ones “ would you like a side effect with that jab? Looks like the unvaxxed have been fine just like the weekly covid reports showing all the vaxxed filled icu not the unvaxxed
Would you look at that, one of the same old snowflakes, @bricktamland, lifts his head up to bring around a theory that was disproven years ago.

Guess the old saying is true:

'You can't teach an old conspiracy theorist the truth'

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It is a moot argument, it is like saying the 'all you can eat salad bar' is kept at the right temperature, but there are no guarantees you aren't going to have diarrhoea for a week!
Speaking of moots, here’s @AlzzBulldog

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought @coach asked a good argument not a conspiracy theory.
So it's a conspiracy theory when a top executive at Pfizer admits they never tested the vaccine's efficacy? Surely that is negligence & fraud considering they sold the World of the promise of "95% effectiveness".

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is a moot argument, it is like saying the 'all you can eat salad bar' is kept at the right temperature, but there are no guarantees you aren't going to have diarrhoea for a week!
How is it moot? They said it had the efficacy of 95% when they never even tested it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, people are too embarrassed that they were like lambs to the slaughter & just went along with it because everybody else was doing it. It pays to do your own research & since when did we all start trusting politicians? Almost all of them are liars from all parties.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would you look at that, one of the same old snowflakes, @bricktamland, lifts his head up to bring around a theory that was disproven years ago.

Guess the old saying is true:

'You can't teach an old conspiracy theorist the truth'
Go ahead disprove it, don't just say that it was disproved.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, leave @bricktamland alone.

He can't help it that he belongs ia a cult (flock of sheep).
A cult doesn’t follow orders. A sheep does. You are a sheep, you are complicit. Pfizer lied , you believed. Hopefully you don’t end up like Doug Brignole. Sheep follow, wolves think on their own

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Well, people are too embarrassed that they were like lambs to the slaughter & just went along with it because everybody else was doing it. It pays to do your own research & since when did we all start trusting politicians? Almost all of them are liars from all parties.
What own research? Ha ha what are you a epidemiologist that knows what you are talking about and has a funded team behind you? Google isn’t considered confirmed research.

Lambs to the slaughter is an over the top trope that gets anyone with a brain eyes rolling.

People took the advice at the time and that’s all you can really do. It was pretty scary and people and governments were just trying to look after people.

And why is this in the Bulldogs thread?

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give it a rest ffs, only you obsessed anti's still have a bug up your asses, the rest of us couldn't give a fuck..
I don't give Covid even a single thought until the few on here who still get triggered Arc up :tearsofjoy: surprised Rodzillafruit hasn't been here frothing in this bullshit.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What own research? Ha ha what are you a epidemiologist that knows what you are talking about and has a funded team behind you? Google isn’t considered confirmed research.

Lambs to the slaughter is an over the top trope that gets anyone with a brain eyes rolling.

People took the advice at the time and that’s all you can really do. It was pretty scary and people and governments were just trying to look after people.
You're kidding right? Google? As if Google allowed anybody to have access to this information. They were hiding it, like Youtube as well. You had to go to other search engines. All you had to do was listen to experts in epidemiology who were NOT linked to Governments & had independent opinions & offered proof. I stayed away from the nightly broadcasts sponsored by Pfizer (not a conflict of interest much). The inventor of the mRNA procedure said himself it was not meant to be used for this & warned everybody until Google, Youtube & Social media outlets banned him. I notice that some are starting to blame Trump for the vaccine which tells me something is about to come out. I listened to front line doctors who treated people with COVID & were told they could use their methods which were successful & yet they had to use other treatments which were harmful & could kill people like Remdesivir. Many of these people have said that the "vaccine" has destroyed the immune system in people who took it. Perhaps that's why according to the Bureau of Stats the death rate in Australia has increased by 17%? Add that to the fact that people thought they were protected once vaccinated which was not true & now admitted led to them doing activities that they may not have undertaken which led to deaths. It WAS lambs to the slaughter. They thought they were going to be OK but were being led down the wrong path.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You're kidding right? Google? As if Google allowed anybody to have access to this information. They were hiding it, like Youtube as well. You had to go to other search engines. All you had to do was listen to experts in epidemiology who were NOT linked to Governments & had independent opinions & offered proof. I stayed away from the nightly broadcasts sponsored by Pfizer (not a conflict of interest much). The inventor of the mRNA procedure said himself it was not meant to be used for this & warned everybody until Google, Youtube & Social media outlets banned him. I notice that some are starting to blame Trump for the vaccine which tells me something is about to come out. I listened to front line doctors who treated people with COVID & were told they could use their methods which were successful & yet they had to use other treatments which were harmful & could kill people like Remdesivir. Many of these people have said that the "vaccine" has destroyed the immune system in people who took it. Perhaps that's why according to the Bureau of Stats the death rate in Australia has increased by 17%? Add that to the fact that people thought they were protected once vaccinated which was not true & now admitted led to them doing activities that they may not have undertaken which led to deaths. It WAS lambs to the slaughter. They thought they were going to be OK but were being led down the wrong path.
I’m not getting into this but it was a thing and I don’t know, no one had a clue what to do so what happened happened I reckon it was too much but it is what happened no changing it.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give it a rest ffs, only you obsessed anti's still have a bug up your asses, the rest of us couldn't give a fuck..
I don't give Covid even a single thought until the few on here who still get triggered Arc up :tearsofjoy: surprised Rodzillafruit hasn't been here frothing in this bullshit.
We were excluded from society based on a lie. Which we were proven right, hence why all the covid crap got dropped. We won

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were excluded from society based on a lie. Which we were proven right, hence why all the covid crap got dropped. We won
Won what exactly? :tearsofjoy: sweet f.a. as I briefly argued with Rodznuts one time...
Best served to build a bridge move on in my opinion.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not getting into this but it was a thing and I don’t know, no one had a clue what to do so what happened happened I reckon it was too much but it is what happened no changing it.
The other thing I forgot to add is that Pfizer has a horrific record with medications that have been approved by the FDA & TGA then people died from them & the drug withdrawn. I have taken 2 of those medications, so that certainly added to my hesitation & the rush to get it done. These pharmaceutical companies make billions from a drug & if it kills someone they get a fine in the millions, so it's no real loss to them. People need to be held personally accountable.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True, but I don't want to say I told you so especially if people got hurt when they thought they were doing the right thing. The people who approved it when they didn't test it should be held liable. Also the people who pushed it, knowing it was a lie also need to be held accountable, but they never are.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So it's a conspiracy theory when a top executive at Pfizer admits they never tested the vaccine's efficacy? Surely that is negligence & fraud considering they sold the World of the promise of "95% effectiveness".
YES when it is BULLSHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.