Opinion Could the Fox be our rockstar fullback?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is an option if we're still shit next year and JAC is having little to no impact on the wing.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think his pace injected into the backline alone would be enough to put the opposition defence in two minds, so if could develop a pass he could be dynamite. He has good footy instinct and would be an ideal support player up the middle. He has trained closely with the best coach and fullbacks in the modern game. It’s a yes from me.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We need xfactor and a rock star fullback lol, end of..!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The fox will do fuck all irrespective of the position he plays unless the rest of the team give him space.
Look at the Morris brothers at the roosters.
World beaters.
Did fuck all when they were with us.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Morris boys were and still are all class.
They are indeed as a winger and centre. We tried and failed in a way to make them into fullbacks. I'm looking forward now to have an elite winger in JAC. I don't know about him as a fullback unless he demands it. He's definitely a very busy winger and very potent from there. I can't wait next year seeing him sniff around those half breaks. He just seems to always be there.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are indeed as a winger and centre. We tried and failed in a way to make them into fullbacks. I'm looking forward now to have an elite winger in JAC. I don't know about him as a fullback unless he demands it. He's definitely a very busy winger and very potent from there. I can't wait next year seeing him sniff around those half breaks. He just seems to always be there.
I agree. I have never understood why someone who is a gun at something prefers to be just good at something else..

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For us to have a dynamic back line 3 thing must happen...
1 A successful move of Averillo to fullback
2 The signing of Staggs
3 Offload DWZ, if it doesn't happen Averillo on the bench Allen Fullback
We might end up with this back line
1 Averillo
2 JAC
3 Staggs
4 Cotric
5 Allen
6 Burton
7 Flanagan