Opinion Cotric @ Prop

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What do you guys think? With little available on the market I think we need to experiment and this could be the play. He could be the hard running prop we need to play alongside Thompson.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you guys think? With little available on the market I think we need to experiment and this could be the play. He could be the hard running prop we need to play alongside Thompson.
Yes. Hes on the same amount as Napa and will have slightly more impact.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Good point of view. I do think he had the size, power to play up front. He almost certainly breaks the first tackle and could be used as a offload machine.

I would play him as a second row/lock player and see how it goes.
He has the torque and stamia for it no doubt.

Like and reply please.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
thats one of your best, did you borrow that from Nasheed :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doesn’t like to run straight and hard.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats one of your best, did you borrow that from Nasheed :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Honestly I think you may have a thing for nasheed. Not in sexual way but attraction to his personality, his smarts and football IQ. Sometimes people hate the things they are not or strive to be like and its ok we are just humans trying to figure this all out.

It's like the school yard when that one young horny boy is always bullying that one girl but deep down he wants to make out with her and deeply has feels for her at night.

Hopefully if he comes back to the great forum you and him can squash the beef like Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus back in the day.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we have a humour flair for threads? Pls mods

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Honestly I think you may have a thing for nasheed. Not in sexual way but attraction to his personality, his smarts and football IQ. Sometimes people hate the things they are not or strive to be like and its ok we are just humans trying to figure this all out.

It's like the school yard when that one young horny boy is always bullying that one girl but deep down he wants to make out with her and deeply has feels for her at night.

Hopefully if he comes back to the great forum you and him can squash the beef like Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus back in the day.
is that what happened to you in india?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think its a good idea. Up there with :

Lewis at lock
Spending our entire salary cap on Papenhausen
Sacking Barrett and paying him out
Signing Josh McGuire
Signing Milford
Tapping the Ball forward with no markers
Spiral torpedoes

The Kennel just keeps up with solid gold.