Corrupt nrlol

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So Corrupt, just like the media. we have been saying it since last year the ref now decides who wins in 6 again and penalties. No ball no hope

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Titans got kissed on the arse by a fairy in the first half, plenty of calls and fortunate bounces got them a good lead. Once Manly put some sustained heat on them they totally shit themselves and got deservedly towelled up.
Why would Ian Robert kiss the titans on the bum? He used to play for Manly (ironically)

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would Ian Robert kiss the titans on the bum? He used to play for Manly (ironically)
There are some obvious answers to that question that i won't be posting . . . " Not that there's anything wrong with that" lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The 6th again is bullshit, remember when teams were scared of kicking a grubber in goal for fear they'd give away a 7 tackle set from the 20m because it could change the game? Now you can get 2-3 in a row anywhere on the field.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Absolutely, Its safe to say that Sydney teams are not on the favoured list, the NRL has been offering incentives for Sydney teams to relocate or merge for decades.
The Rabbitohs get ridden home by the refs every week, have done for nearly a decade. Roosters, Parra and Penrith always get a good go from the refs as well. The only dilemma for the refs is who to favour when those teams play each other as we saw on Friday night when they chose to give Penrith a generous leg-up against the Roosters.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It is clear the nrlol is manipulating games so the "finals" appear to be relevant instead of the Storm beating Panthers in the GF.

Souths, roosters and eels will be helped all season.
Bro you wonder why I stopped watching the sport and stopped my funding of anything relating to it, I can no longer condone or turn a blind eye to any of the corruption in the game! Between the NRLoL, the betting agencies and their accomplices the refs I cant stand by and watch a sport I love die any more than it already has, they’ve all killed it as far as I’m concerned!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Rabbitohs get ridden home by the refs every week, have done for nearly a decade. Roosters, Parra and Penrith always get a good go from the refs as well. The only dilemma for the refs is who to favour when those teams play each other as we saw on Friday night when they chose to give Penrith a generous leg-up against the Roosters.
That sin bin certainly changed the momentum and possibly the result of that game

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saddest part about this is they don't accept they have ruined the game, and do not have the capacity to fix it.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought origin tickets (for a work 'bonding' event) which is the first time i've spent money on nrlol in 5 years.

I didn't watch the game or highlights from the parra game, I knew once i saw on twitter we were up at half time we'd be put back in line.

It's alarming how many people I talk to (fans of other clubs too) that hate the new rules and hardly watch any games.. I really do hope it's as bad as I think it is (viewership etc), we need a breakaway comp as this one is rigged beyond repair.